What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Not surprised at all by Today's Result

Idot Buff

Rewind to Thanksgiving, 2009. Most of us knew that this would be a wasted year because of the decision to retain Hawk. And, because of that decision, we are in the hole for many years on the recruiting trail.

Get over it...we knew this would be the result.

at the end of the day, we are still 1-1. need to bounce back, no hangover, and take care of biz next week at home.

he said trying to convince himself.

at the end of the day, we are still 1-1. need to bounce back, no hangover, and take care of biz next week at home.

hahah, I tried to do that earlier. Win next week and we get to try for another big win. Then I remembered the Cal game and how ****ing terrible we looked in every single phase of the game.

Rewind to Thanksgiving, 2009. Most of us knew that this would be a wasted year because of the decision to retain Hawk. And, because of that decision, we are in the hole for many years on the recruiting trail.

Get over it...we knew this would be the result.

I knew it would be a wasted year. But I still didn't expect today to be as completely awful as it was.

Wow! Rep to you....you must look on the bright side of everything.

I am honestly surprised. I didn't think it could ever be as bad as the first couple games of 2009. There is absolutely no reason for the team to play this badly.

I am honestly surprised. I didn't think it could ever be as bad as the first couple games of 2009. There is absolutely no reason for the team to play this badly.

And it is a pattern. That's what gets me. Every. Single. Year. we have games like this... some times multiple times. How could they be so woefully unprepared, knowing what this game meant to our transition to the Pac12? Oh, I know how.... DAN ****ING HAWKINS!

I am surprised and monumentally disappointed - and I didn't leave my couch. I feel really bad for the 7,000+ who went to that travesty. Nice first impression on the Pac 12 Hawk, everyone is now convinced that we are second class, and there isn't a shred of evidence to dispute it.

I was surprised. I wsn't thinking our offense would be that great, but I thought out defense was much better. Of course, at least 3 td's can be blamed on our offense.

The defense didn't play THAT bad.

When the offense turns the ball over 4 times, etc. etc.

Of course, as has been the story THROUGHOUT the Hawkins era - the offense doesn't do SQUAT and the defense, which spends entirely too much time on the field - gets worn out, demoralized, tired, gives up, etc.

Back