What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 14-16 Other Games

The UCF guy is going to have to settle for 2nd place on the SC top 10. Damn Auburn!

As an aside, there was a Kentucky-LSU game about a decade ago that ended almost exactly like this.

Sometimes good teams need a break to get Ws. It's why it's so hard to determine in most years who is the best and who got lucky enough to go undefeated.

Gotta love CFB. When do you see that in the NFL?

You'd think this Auburn in the 4th has been looking at CU game footage.

Sometimes good teams need a break to get Ws. It's why it's so hard to determine in most years who is the best and who got lucky enough to go undefeated.

Gotta love CFB. When do you see that in the NFL?

Uh ... last weekend in the Ravens-Bengals game? :huh: (yeah .. Cincy lost in OT, but anyway)

Apparently this is a 1st down in the pac-12

BZPPvwpCEAEEgZx.jpg:large

Baylor seems to be getting it together after trailing 20-7 early on. How many games are they playing at Jerry World this year anyway? Looks like a pretty damm good crowd for 2 nondescript programs.

Gus Johnson is so annoying. YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL ON EVERY PLAY, GUS!

MS State held Bama to 10 points in the first half, but couldn't score against them. Still might be a game to keep an eye on in the 2nd.

Baylor seems to be getting it together after trailing 20-7 early on. How many games are they playing at Jerry World this year anyway? Looks like a pretty damm good crowd for 2 nondescript programs.

Gus Johnson is so annoying. YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL ON EVERY PLAY, GUS!

Love Gus for basketball, though he could announce anything televised and I'd be okay with it. Don't think his style necessarily suits the ever changing pace of a football game.

Let's go, Stanford. Get this thing close. Buffs need USC to be in a 4 quarter fistfight in this one. We need them beat up and emotionally drained when they hit Folsom next week.

Let's go, Stanford. Get this thing close. Buffs need USC to be in a 4 quarter fistfight in this one. We need them beat up and emotionally drained when they hit Folsom next week.

Aye to that. :thumbsup:

Don't want to see anyone get hurt ... but it would be great if they were a little too sore to practice most of the week. :nod:

Aye to that. :thumbsup:

Don't want to see anyone get hurt ... but it would be great if they were a little too sore to practice most of the week. :nod:

I wouldn't complain if a few players for USC suffered a week or two long injury

You could just as easily say root for USC to win impressively over Stanford and let them come into Boulder overconfident. :huh:

Miss. St. just forced a fumble and turned it in to a TD to close within 3 of 'Bama, 10-7 (assuming PAT).

Nice, Stanford loses!

You and I will never agree on anything. I hate nebraska because of the fans. I hate baylor because of their leadership. But I hate, hate, hate USC because of their super-dooshy alums. Hate USC--they are all that is evil.

USC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought there would be a day where I cheer for them, but they pulled it off! Go Ducks and USC!

I like Stanford, but tonight is another reason why it's hard to take their championship hopes seriously. I think David Shaw needs to adjust his approach a little bit.

[tweet]401931419041427456[/tweet]

Today has been GREAT!

Still can't believe Auburn won and obviously the Buffs win comfortably was nice too.

Back