What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Noyer moves to safety

woah

giphy.gif

Are we really that depleted back there? Wow. Makes me wonder what the previous staff was thinking the last two years.

I also recall the announcers of that Oklahoma-LSU BCS championship game talking about Nick Saban moving offense players over to defense and it worked out for the Tigers. Perhaps that is what Tucker is doing. Gotta trust the process!

Tucker doesnt waste talent...if a player is buried..Tuck doesn't let that person waste away....gives him a shot at something else. Stenstrom will be the backup..Georgia type of qb.... and while we are at it..do you really think an ex coach son would sniff the field if he were still here? Me thinks not...

Tucker doesnt waste talent...if a player is buried..Tuck doesn't let that person waste away....gives him a shot at something else. Stenstrom will be the backup..Georgia type of qb.... and while we are at it..do you really think an ex coach son would sniff the field if he were still here? Me thinks not...
Are you referring to Cody or Jay?

Because Jay played himself into the field and would certainly be playing if he were here (although we are kinda stacked at WR, so there’s that).

Clear sign that he was no longer the #2 QB and that he wasn't looked at as having a real shot at regaining that spot. He was solidly passed on the depth chart by one if not two younger QBs.

Seems like a smart guy and a hard worker. Is he a good enough athlete to factor at safety in the PAC12.

Lytle will be QB2, IMO

Are you referring to Cody or Jay?

Because Jay played himself into the field and would certainly be playing if he were here (although we are kinda stacked at WR, so there’s that).
Okay...lol. he had 20 catches his senior year..8 yds per catch..dude couldnt get open....averaged 2 catches per game in P12 play....better than a hurt Winfree? Winfree played half the snaps (guess)...had eight more catches...5 more yards per catch....with the talent there...he should have been a role player at best. Went back and watched some tape..he couldnt get open...sorry....

Responded to BH's tweet confirming this, figuring it was worth asking. If that's what this is, I'm totally fine with it......even if we are that thin-its on FHCMM and staff, and not Coach Tucker. As far as the veiled shot at I'm assuming are Jay McIntyre/Cody Hawkins........come on dude. Both were pretty solid young men, and both gave this football team everything they had while they were here. Jay was a hell of a WR here, and one of the better ones in the last decade or so of football. We can take shots at former coaches, but let's leave the kids who have been through the program alone.

Responded to BH's tweet confirming this, figuring it was worth asking. If that's what this is, I'm totally fine with it......even if we are that thin-its on FHCMM and staff, and not Coach Tucker. As far as the veiled shot at I'm assuming are Jay McIntyre/Cody Hawkins........come on dude. Both were pretty solid young men, and both gave this football team everything they had while they were here. Jay was a hell of a WR here, and one of the better ones in the last decade or so of football. We can take shots at former coaches, but let's leave the kids who have been through the program alone.
Yrah... senior stats of 20 catches and 8 YPC is...well...mediocre at best.. bst in a decade? Laughable..really.

Not my point-knock FHCMM all you want, but leave the kid alone. Gave this program his all for the last few years (including multiple concussions-missed two games alone for that LY).
I am saying nepotism was in play...I blame HCMM not the player.....Fields Ross Bobo Spruce McCullough Goodson Richardson Winfree Shenault Nixon Brown last 6 years..all superior players..by some margin. Good kid....worked hard...but there was alot of talent on the bench..and I think it hurt the team in the long run.

My impression of Jay went down dramatically when teammates started talking about him taunting them about taking their snaps. It’s all third hand, but it wouldn’t have existed if he was at one of the other division one schools that offered him a full ride.

My impression of Jay went down dramatically when teammates started talking about him taunting them about taking their snaps. It’s all third hand, but it wouldn’t have existed if he was at one of the other division one schools that offered him a full ride.
He also went full whiny bitch when FHCMM was let go. He shouldn't have played after that, his pouty body language was probably a downer to the team.

He also went full whiny bitch when FHCMM was let go. He shouldn't have played after that, his pouty body language was probably a downer to the team.
How many games did he play after his dad was fired?

Back