What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NROPP Gives The Buffs Some Love

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Any 20/1 - 50/1 futures you like this season? (@johnnycovers)
Not a big futures guy due to injuries and all the things that take place over the course of the season (like Arizona probably winning the tournament last year if Ashley was healthy), but since you asked...strictly in terms of value:

*snip*

Colorado 200/1: This is a clear reach. And while they lost Dinwiddie, the bigger key here is that they played half a season without him last year anyway. They return the other top four, two of whom (Johnson, Gordon) should see massive leaps after their playing time increased last year. Scott’s a givin’ down low for production, and Collier running the PG slot should take added pressure off Booker to score (but Collier’s dealing with some injuries I believe). The team is lengthy and ultra-athletic. They are going to control the boards against almost everybody, and they’ll take their chances when they can get them in transition with all the length and versatility they have - even brought in former Nuggets coach George Karl in the offseason to see how they could speed up their play. They’re missing some outside shooting and probably some depth, hence the 200/1 here, but if Collier is as good as I think he can be and he can get healthy in time to make a difference, Boyle’s group could be dangerous.

http://www.nropp.com/nov11.html

NROPP is a big number guy, and JG thinks he's smart so that's good enough for me.

I love myself some NROPP - he's much higher on CU than I am. Then again I'm always pessimistic this time of year and he knows more about basketball than I ever will - so Go Buffs!

Nropp is a smart mofo. Usually a good thing when he's high on your team.

Back