What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nsd

I'd be interested to see how many of the guys that wait till last day with all the hats and pick a school end up performing in college compared to the ones that quietly (well somewhat) pick their school before Dec. Wonder if anyone has done that study yet.

You are welcome. I am trying to get you guys to take your posting and football more seriously. I remember seeing a 'coach 'em' post here a couple of months ago.

I'll make a "coach 'em up" post right now. We haven't seen intelligent game planning, good roster management or solid player development in years. We were mediocre for the last several years under Barnett because we didn't have enough explosive athletes, but at least our team was well-managed and that was enough to get us to bowl games. I'll take that right now and be pretty damn happy. We need to get there before very many blue chips start looking at us again. For the 2014 guys, they were 10 or 11 years old the last time CU was in a bowl game (the crappy one we lost to Alabama). They were 3 or 4 years old the last time we won a conference title or had a Top 10 finish.

Back