What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nub hoops is officially the worst program in the nation

They do! Creighton!
Fairly certain most Nub fans don't even know that they have a basketball team.
Creighton is a Omaha thing, not to many kids west of Gretna dream of putting on the CU Blue but that's how we like it.

Both programs are in the top 10 in attendance but all the Lincoln fans have learned how to do is chant "Husker power" during the visitors introductions and boo almost every call. Why they kept Coach Miles is beyond me, it has to be irking the AD knowing Crean is now available and could have been the first power 5 coach they've ever (potentially) hired.

Dana Altman did a fantastic job at CU but the basketball gods were smiling upon his departure and gave CU it's best run in its history win wise, a top 5 all time scorer and Naismith winner in the new coaches son, a move to what is, at worst, the 3rd best conference in the land. I still pinch myself seeing the Big East teams coming in every year and getting a formidable non con is much easier now too. Things could be changing, the best player might be a one and done, other schools will be after McDermott, best assistant coach is roumored to be the next HC at Drake..... It's been a fun ride to say the least.

Okay - Waylon deserves a time out for the amount of times he just referred to Creighton as CU.

I know that Creighton is actually a pretty good school but considering the state they are located in doesn't a change of mascot seem fitting?

We now present your . . . . .. Creighton Cretins. . . .

Back