What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NY TIMES: NCAA investigation into Tennessee recruiting "hostesses" practices

lacey-earps-myspace.png

this program seems to be a win win for all parties involved. what is the big deal?

# VolDaddy89
# [Scout Subscriber]
# GO VOLS!!
# 519 posts this site
# Send Private MessagePosted: Yesterday 5:33 PM
Information on The Orange Pride....
First off guys, my daughter is a member of The Orange Pride and her picture has been plastered on this site as well as others today with accusations of "whore" and "tramp". Let there be no misunderstanding, my daughter is not a whore. She loves the Tennessee Football Program more than anyone here and she was only trying to help the program out. She did not take money from the University or anyone on the coaching staff. I will say they are encouraged to flirt with the recruits and make them feel welcome, but The Orange Pride has always done that going back to when my wife was a member. My wife and Marion Hobby were the best of friends. Back during college he used to come over and play board games with us at her apartment. He practically lived there and nothing was ever said. In fact, he was there the night the Sandlewood apartment complex caught fire and saved my wifes life. These girls LOVE THE TENNESSEE FOOTBALL PROGRAM. You guys need to watch what you say about people you don't know. My daughter goes to church every Sunday. She doesnt drink and she would never whore herself out and if her picture is posted here again or if her name is even mentioned there will be consquences.

"Lighten up Francis"

Current rumor out of Knoxville:

Coach O to USC as DC and Lance Thompson to ULouisville as DC

If Ed Orgeron leaves, that's worse news for Tennessee than a NCAA investigation/scandal. That guy's is the best recruiter in the country. If he goes to USC, that's great for everyone because the already get everyone they want.

If Ed Orgeron leaves, that's worse news for Tennessee than a NCAA investigation/scandal. That guy's is the best recruiter in the country. If he goes to USC, that's great for everyone because the already get everyone they want.

I dunno. They lost a couple of 5* hot-shot linebackers last year to other schools (one in their own conference). Orgeron to u$c is more of the rich-get-richer scenario.

Back