What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 15 - Colorado @ Washington

I haven't seen anything of Colorado this year, can you give me a break down of your team?
unable to run the ball, best receiver is on the bench, d-backs played running back and receiver 2 weeks ago, run a screen pass every other play to the same back, QB play is inconsistent at best, 13 true freshmen on the field, etc - should I go on??

unable to run the ball, best receiver is on the bench, d-backs played running back and receiver 2 weeks ago, run a screen pass every other play to the same back, QB play is inconsistent at best, 13 true freshmen on the field, etc - should I go on??

new coaching staff, new OC, new DC, multiple (leading the nation) penalties a game, worst kick coverage in college football, etc - continue??

unable to run the ball, best receiver is on the bench, d-backs played running back and receiver 2 weeks ago, run a screen pass every other play to the same back, QB play is inconsistent at best, 13 true freshmen on the field, new coaching staff, new OC, new DC, multiple (leading the nation) penalties a game, worst kick coverage in college football --> profit
fify

Look at these purple dog ****ers trying to be nice. They don't seem to be getting the picture that our team is ****ing ****** at home and a complete ****ing trainwreck on the road.

???

Who played running back and receiver? lol

az-dbacks1.gif
???

I don't see any way we can win this game. Maybe if the UW bus breaks down on the way to the game and they can't catch enough cabs.

I don't see any way we can win this game. Maybe if the UW bus breaks down on the way to the game and they can't catch enough cabs.

^^^^
Careful. This is how things started in Lubbock. First it's an innocent post on a message board. Next thing you know the UW bus interior is defiled with fish guts and the outide is smeared with profanities handwritten in feces.

CU and washington's stats are close but I don't see CU doing anything on the ground vs the huskies with their front 4. I think we can pass on them as they are giving up 300= but hard to get excited there with no p-rich. It would be nice if our defense could stop giving up 30 or more points every game.

Has the season gotten that bad that no one from WA is bothering to talk **** to us? Instead we have resorted to talking **** to each other

Bite me. Obviously you dont know how to spell ****! Just goes to show what a lame fan you are

Back