What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 15 - Colorado @ Washington

When you get your ass kicked in a sarcasm-off, join dates have no bearing. Rookie.
So is the fact that this statement ISN't sarcasm and that you still called me a rookie, sarcasm? Down the rabbit hole to New Orleans sluts do we go.

twatwaffle ftw!

You guys are a funny group of fans. :thumbsup:

As for the game itself, I feel good that we will win but I just don't see our defense being good enough to keep your passing game down for long. I'm pretty confident our rush defense will stop you though, but our secondary is not very good so you guys will score a few touchdowns. I see no reason why Price doesn't continue his streak of games with 3+ touchdowns.

I think this will be like our Hawaii game, a 40 to 30 type score.

You guys are a funny group of fans. :thumbsup:

As for the game itself, I feel good that we will win but I just don't see our defense being good enough to keep your passing game down for long. I'm pretty confident our rush defense will stop you though, but our secondary is not very good so you guys will score a few touchdowns. I see no reason why Price doesn't continue his streak of games with 3+ touchdowns.

I think this will be like our Hawaii game, a 40 to 30 type score.

No way we score 30 in this game.

No way we score 30 in this game.

Exactly. I think we need to hold UW under 21 to win.

Of course they will stop our run game. Despite coaches saying we are going to be a run first team for the last 3 - 4 years, it's always the same. We cannot run the ball.

Exactly. I think we need to hold UW under 21 to win.

Of course they will stop our run game. Despite coaches saying we are going to be a run first team for the last 3 - 4 years, it's always the same. We cannot run the ball.
We also don't have a pro style back on the team other than Malcolm Creer, who is redshirting. The line is a problem for sure but neither Speedy or Jones are pro style backs and have trouble breaking tackles. Gotta remember that Embree is playing guys that were recruited for a spread offense (if you want to call if that), not a pro style running offense.

I'm continuing to think Colorado and Washington really are similar. Just read a couple of comments on an ESPN board where some Duck fans are quacking trash at UW. One UW fan points out that over the last 11 years they have had their worst run and Oregon has had their best...and Washington still has more Rose Bowl wins in that time span. Ouch! Washington fans, like us, also understand football wasn't invented at the same time as the abortion that is Nike Oregon uniforms.

Last edited:
Fark You!

Some of you requested smack talk, but I'm not a big smack talker, so I will just say FARK YOU ALL! :thumbsup:

Too sexy for football:
uw_sarknusskp_roxbury.gif

Okay I'll throw down a little smack: at least Rattlehead didn't include you guys here:
beaver_bruin_pillowfight.jpg

Some Big12 smack you guys should get a kick out of:
big12_delossdoddsdrevil_danbeebeminime.jpg

big12_oregontraildysentery.jpg

Rattlehead's Fark board on Dawgman (hasn't put up any Buff farks yet unfortunately):
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=4578

Many similarities between UW and CU with respect to football situation. Flagship state schools. Good academics. Seattle and Denver roughly similar in size. Seattle & Denver are islands of population density surrounded by millions of square miles of football recruiting/population density wasteland. Both have spent some time in the elite of the college football world, each with a MNC to show for it---but it’s been a while. Healthy/outdoor/active lifestyle in WA and CO…lots of other stuff to do on weekends. Good fan support, but not crazed support where you can fill a 100k stadium even if your team sucks. Football is not life and death for the CU and UW institutions. In the SEC, the academic institutions are an auxiliary to the football programs. Both programs have been through some really rough years.

Back