What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Off to a great start! Game thread

Every time Polk "brings the wood" there's a penalty, but here's the catch...It isn't always on him.

It wasn't even close either. He took like 4 steps after the ball was released and didn't let up at all. Just idiotic.

TD play we rushed Manke, don't have to worry about him roughing the QB, to slow to get there if he could get off a block.

I just want to see a spark on the defense at this point.

Play Bonsu, Obi, Pericak, and Kasa on the line. Throw in some zone-blitzes from Polk and Rippy. It can't hurt.

Our d isn't even embarassing, it's just sad. Pretty soon we'll start getting pity claps from opposing fans.

no way our offense can keep up. only hope is if washington gets over confident because it's too easy for them to move the ball.

Does Canty have to celebrate after every 6 yard reception? He's been hanging out with Clemons too much.

no way our offense can keep up. only hope is if washington gets over confident because it's too easy for them to move the ball.

Our only real hope is if the Huskies experience a plane crash like CALPOLY enroute to Toledo. However, since the game is at Washingon, and it's already started, I'm not holding my breath.

Too soon?

I don't think we lose anything in playing Jones for Speedy. Almost identical players, Jones may have more top end speed.

Back