What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Off to a great start! Game thread

I've already watched "Thanks Smokey" three times during this game. Only thing keeping me in it.

It's nice to have a legit kicker again (& know that's taken care of for next 3 1/2 years).

Emotion is fine....when you've actually accomplished something. Act like you've been there before. We look like a bunch of middle schoolers out there.

Kind of like our fans who rush the field after beating mediocre teams.

Watching live. Dub getting away woth lots of holds, and pi on our fade

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Will Oliver is the only thing I've been able to enjoy so far in 2011. I think we could find better linemen posting here on AllBuffs.

Jesus. If we're only going to try half-assed arm tackles as they blow through us, we might as well at least try to strip the ball.

Anthony Perkins needs to be moved to linebacker. He can not play an actuall safety to save his life. He bites on everything. Or maybe the coaches have him doing this?

Back