What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Off to a great start! Game thread

TD. TJones looks good. good speed and very strong for a little guy. If he turns into half of what Speedy is, I'll be happy. Still want to see a bigger back though. Especially in those goal line situations.

Awesome to lose your best offensive weapon AND your best defensive weapon in a game where you get your ass kicked so bad that your opponent calls off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. ****!!!

Sucks for Rippy. Hope it's not as bad as it looks. If he's out next week we'll have either Daigh or Greer starting at MLB against Oregon. Yikes!

This defense will not give cu a chance to win any game the rest of the year. Can't tackle, can't stop anyone on 3rd down and now that they are in the pac 12, their blitzing isn't getting any sacks and it's hurting them more.

Not a lot of talent out there on the defensive side of the ball without Rippy.

Hartigan didn't play today.

I disagree there is talent out there, is just that we don't have enough of it and a DC that is being outcoached. For example look at all the wide open TD. Look at the defense slanting to the right, Washington running to the left.

Obi, Pericak, Major, Rippy, Webb, Polk are okay players.

Not kicking it out of bounds anymore, but short kickoffs are killing us.....

Id like to see Ford get more carries and he will since Speedy is hurt. Made a nice run with the carry he got. Rippy is a huge blow, sux, part of the game unfortunately. Next man up, Daigh I guess. We just gotta take our lumps fellas, this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Id like to see Ford get more carries and he will since Speedy is hurt. Made a nice run with the carry he got. Rippy is a huge blow, sux, part of the game unfortunately. Next man up, Daigh I guess. We just gotta take our lumps fellas, this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Not sure it gets worse, because we are already at bottom.

I'd like to see more Daigh and Greer. No more Mahnke, please. More Juda Parker and Kyle Washington. Apparently Austin Vincent has looked good in practice so.. lets see him in the game more. TJones looks good and I'd actually like to see Ford get a few more carries. I like seeing a RB that can run through arm tackles.

Oregon will score 70+.

Ok. So what? We are at bottom and will be there indefinitely. From a public perspective, when Oregon felches our ass, nobody will think any less of the program than where we are now.

Ok. So what? We are at bottom and will be there indefinitely. From a public perspective, when Oregon felches our ass, nobody will think any less of the program than where we are now.

I hear you, but it seems like we've hit rock bottom a number of times now. I'm hoping that this season is one big collective rock bottom, and then next year we start a clear ascent. None of this one step forward, two steps back stuff that we've been going through for the last 5 years.

I hear you, but it seems like we've hit rock bottom a number of times now. I'm hoping that this season is one big collective rock bottom, and then next year we start a clear ascent. None of this one step forward, two steps back stuff that we've been going through for the last 5 years.

Agreed. I am too old for this ****.

Back