What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Offensive Line against OSU

Kelley has got to get his snaps up. I lost count how many times drop had to get down to get the ball. It already cost is yardage when Sefo put his knee down to get the ball, next time it might cause a turnover.

That should be a fairly easy thing to fix. If they are going to spend that much time in the shotgun he had better get it fixed. Sefo doesn't have much time to read and make plays anyways, if he is ducking and trying to get low balls that is a distraction he doesn't need. Also makes the pistol runs almost useless because it destroys the timing.

That should be a fairly easy thing to fix. If they are going to spend that much time in the shotgun he had better get it fixed. Sefo doesn't have much time to read and make plays anyways, if he is ducking and trying to get low balls that is a distraction he doesn't need. Also makes the pistol runs almost useless because it destroys the timing.
Could be worse. We could be **********. I watched most of their game with Wazzou and just like against us, Every snap was an adventure.

If we had even consistent and disciplined play from the athletes we have on the OL...even losing Irwin....we would have beat Hawaii and one of either Oregon or Arizona. We would then be sitting at 6 and 2 and able to protest for a bowl game. That is kind of where we thought we would be before the season

That would explain why Lindgren was trying to run left at the end.

I don't think the issue was that the ran to the left it was that they ran a trap against a defense that would definitely be blitzing to stop the run on fourth down which allowed penetration into the backfield almost immedietely.

I don't think the issue was that the ran to the left it was that they ran a trap against a defense that would definitely be blitzing to stop the run on fourth down which allowed penetration into the backfield almost immedietely.

That and the fact that OSU's DL were immediately shedding blocks. Given that, I'm with you. Best chance was probably to narrow the splits and run straight ahead in a goal line offense type dive.

I didn't even realize it got that bad in the game with our oline personel. I do remember seeing Lisella a couple times get steam rolled, but didn't notice Kough being out. We have been absolutely snake bitten in the oline this year. Reminds me of our Safety position last year.

I was behind the sideline and kronsage was in a ton of pain. He couldn't move his left arm at all. He came out for the second half with some mad max looking brace.

Kelley has been very solid. No bones there.

Kaiser, Lynott, Miller, Haigler, and Middlemiss all look very good. More athletic and will have all the size needed. Lisella will also be solid and has a lot of time here still.

Can a 2015 play early? Yes. But there's other spots of more urgent injections.

Kelley has been very solid. No bones there.

Kaiser, Lynott, Miller, Haigler, and Middlemiss all look very good. More athletic and will have all the size needed. Lisella will also be solid and has a lot of time here still.

Can a 2015 play early? Yes. But there's other spots of more urgent injections.

Is Isaac finally getting a chance to put on the quality weight he needs? He absolutely has the frame for it but has been snakebit with things beyond his control.

Back