What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 Colorado Coach Search Rumor Compendium - Waiting for the RB Coach

Per coachingsearch.com:

Colorado: San Jose State offensive quality control Kerry Johnson has accepted an assistant strength job at Colorado

According to Henderson at the Dp were bringing from SJSU:

Katie Bason- Football academics coordinator
Bryan McGinnis- Director of Football operations
Adam Tomoya- Recruiting coordinator
Kerry Johnson- Assistant s&c (no announcement of Forman seems weird)

According to Henderson at the Dp were bringing from SJSU:

Katie Bason- Football academics coordinator
Bryan McGinnis- Director of Football operations
Adam Tomoya- Recruiting coordinator
Kerry Johnson- Assistant s&c (no announcement of Forman seems weird)

I thought Wilner had confirmed Forman?

Anything new on the last two coaches? I remember it took a long time to get Rip Scherer on board last time, but that didn't exactly help our recruiting decisions that cycle (Stevie Joe Dorman and Brent Burnette).

Henderson reported today the positions should be filled by the end of the weekend. MacIntyre interviewed candidates at the convention.

Andy LaRussa's facebook page (yes I was bored) lists him as living in Boulder, CO and his job as "Assistant Football Coach at the University of Colorado." fwiw

Andy LaRussa's facebook page (yes I was bored) lists him as living in Boulder, CO and his job as "Assistant Football Coach at the University of Colorado." fwiw

Mac did say something here a couple weeks ago about having a coach coach only special teams. My guess is thats what he'd like to do with La Russa, FWIW.

If he is already on board, it is strange that La Russa has not been announced or was not announced with the other 6 SJSU assistants. Also, Hendersen in Denver Post alluded that the remaining two coaches were candidates interviewed at the coaches convention. I hope that is the case.

Moses's resume is a trip. He's been a RB coach for all but 2 years since 1979, including half the PAC 12. Talk about never moving up the ladder. 31 years as a RB coach and he's made it to Idaho. What's up with that?

Moses to Army per CoachingSearch. Guess he finally got burned out on the west coast.

Back