What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 Colorado Coach Search Rumor Compendium - Waiting for the RB Coach

Looks like that flight is probably for Butch.

Reed Marks @reedmarks
@Allbuffs there is a return flight for tonight.

But, reedmarks says not to worry. So make sure to organize the witch hunt aimed at him if he's wrong.

Reed Marks @reedmarks
Coach Butch Jones is scheduled to fly back to Cinci tonight. Not bad news #BUFFNATION

Whether he has accepted the position or not, he would be flying back to Cincy, assuming he has more class than Todd Graham.

@EricGoodman: Source close to #CUBUFFS coaching search... Butch Jones "impressed" w/today's meetings. Didn't feel same about Purdue.
Whelp - that's good. the bad is that no signing. That we know of.

Adam

#CUBuffs AD Mike Bohn finally broke his silence with this snippet: "A productive day"

Guessing good eh? @reedmarks: I have very good reason to believe that Butch Jones IS the next HC #CU. @MileHighSports @Allbuffs @gtheproducer

Here is one for you Darth, Looks liek Butch is NOT heading back tonight:

Denver Post Sports ‏@DenverSportNews

There's a private flight scheduled to leave Boulder at 5:30 pm. But Butch Jones won't be on it. http://dpo.st/VgzfSw #CUBuffs
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Here is one for you Darth, Looks liek Butch is NOT heading back tonight:

Ha. I was wondering about that, because the original understanding was that he was staying overnight. If they set up the flight to fool people again, they are doing a great job.

@reedmarks: BREAKING- Sources a buzz that Butch Jones will be the next HC at #CU. @MileHighSports @Allbuffs @EricGoodman @jamesmerilatt @gtheproducer

@reedmarks: BREAKING- Sources a buzz that Butch Jones will be the next HC at #CU. @MileHighSports @Allbuffs @EricGoodman @jamesmerilatt @gtheproducer

Purdue fans have turned on their AD. Many really want to see him fired and/or thrown out a window.

Purdue fans have turned on their AD. Many really want to see him fired and/or thrown out a window.

I really have a hard time believing this. Mainly because I'm not convinced Purdue has fans.

@TZiskBuff: #InsideInformation MT @RyanKoenigsberg Just saw Butch Jones exiting Dal Ward with Mike Bohn, both had smiles on their faces. #CUBuffs

@TZiskBuff: #InsideInformation MT @RyanKoenigsberg Just saw Butch Jones exiting Dal Ward with Mike Bohn, both had smiles on their faces. #CUBuffs

I can just see all the local sports guys hiding in the bushes near Dal Ward with the football stalkers waiting for any scrap of information. :lol:

Last edited:
Back