What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Washington State game thread

Embree is completely retarded with regards to the value of a field goal. Our kicker has not had enough attempts to validate these decisions game after game. As Saban has said: "If you end your offensive series with a kick, then it is a win." Now the offense completely loses all momentum.

I'm trying to figure out the cushion we're giving, especially Crawley.

I'm trying to figure out the cushion we're giving, especially Crawley.

I have very rarely seen a cb play 12 yards off the LOS every single down. I don't get it either. I would quick slant or hitch route only on him till he starts jumping... Then double move for a td. I could scheme against this defense.

Well. 1st half was ok. The offense seems to be playing better than the last 2 weeks. Defense is still Swiss cheese. If we learn to finish drives, we can be in this game in the 2nd half. Our defense needs to toughen up.

Well..best of luck Tatankas. Cal vs USC up next soon. You're still in the game and playing better than many believed possible. Not sure why your corners are playing off their man by 15 yards or how your O-Line allows a 3 man D-Line to penetrate but you're still in it. Powell is the man. Your D-Line is playing solidly too.

Pull some magic off so I can buy UCLA tickets for next week with a clear conscience.

Go Buffs!

Yay, we are only on track for a 42-14 blowout against a crappy WSU team! Progress!

Truth.

And it is progress. We just watched an awful 1st half performance, but there were at least some positives to build upon and some correctable mistakes. The effort was pretty good. Compared to last week, they must feel like Superbowl champs in the locker room right now.

I strongly disagree with the decision to not try for the FG. With a team as fragile as this you HAVE to look for winning opportunities and a chance to get points is one of those. Reward the offense and the team by showing you're trying to win instead of trying to force something. Embree has a lot to learn about leadership.

At least the defense ended the half with two successive stops.

I.can't believe I just watched the buffs play an abysmal inept half of football and instead of anger I feel relief. At least they aren't getting rolled yet.

Back