What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2013 Oregon @ Colorado "Game" Thread

Holy smokes MM sounded pissed on the halftime radio interview

Buffs had opportunities to make this a lot closer than it is. I'm glad that his high expectations for the team are genuine. He believes. They're starting to also.

Come on cu coaches, stop wussing out on 4th downs, go for it, you've got nothing to lose.
I disagree for only one reason, it's eerily similar to something I've seen before. I remember Denver playing San Fran the year Young went nuts in the Bowl. Don't quote me but, I think Denver lost 42-19 that day. They played their ass off tho and knew what was ahead. Next thing u know, Denver had two bowls. I'm sure u didn't bitch then. Our coach knows what he is doing, yes more than u.

I disagree for only one reason, it's eerily similar to something I've seen before. I remember Denver playing San Fran the year Young went nuts in the Bowl. Don't quote me but, I think Denver lost 42-19 that day. They played their ass off tho and knew what was ahead. Next thing u know, Denver had two bowls. I'm sure u didn't bitch then. Our coach knows what he is doing, yes more than u.

Huh?

What are you talking about? Denver/san fran blah blah...CU has nothing to lose, lay it all out. Using your logic, nobody should post or comment on the game.

That's at least 3 Richardson had a hand on but didn't reel in. He's got to get a few of those.

What I've seen. Gilliam is a Fuken stud. Best freshman I've seen in years. We run every 2nd and short. No reason for this. Wood throws too many off his back foot. We've given up over forty in the first half and I think it's been a "close game". We can't stop them on 4th down. After starting the game playing with nothing to lose, we settled for too many field goals. Adkins will be a player for us. We need a QB that can't be defensed, ie...a running QB who can make his own plays like Mariotta. Prich has to catch the balls we need. WE HAVE NO TIGHT ENDS, LET ME REPEAT MYSELF, WE HAVE NO TIGHT END. Jesus why are we not making this a priority? The online is pass protecting well and getting a push on first down but doing nothing after that. Why don't we use a screen? Oregon would think they are beating our guys if we give them the ole pass blocking but we refuse to do this.EB sucked as a OC but he knew how to run a screen. Frustrating as he'll but to have me even watching the second half is a victory. Helfrich was complaining at half time about playing so poorly which makes me think we are slightly messing with them. If MMAC2 ever gets the players to compete, his coaching will prevail. I love this guy and his passion and accountability. Also Neinas is "playing his best game of the year" with the caveat being the Black Mamba isn't available. What a dickens frustrating game yet we've played better today than any other based on the competition.

go buffs and hold them under 80. I still think this is a winner for Ballege and other recruits as they can see what we can be with players instead of just coaching.

If we had scored TDs instead of FGs and gotten those 2 TOs this might have been a game in Q3...shoulda woulda coulda...

Yeah less than a year, tell us how it is Lombardi. We don't have the horses for these guys but yet u know better. **** you.

While Connor is MUCH better than last year, he still makes horrible decisions. Ugh. There had to be someone close to chuck it out of bounds toward instead of taking a sack. Plus, outside of the pocket, shouldn't have mattered.

Back