What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official 2013 Signing Day Pac-12 Commitment Tracker***

USC got a commitment from HB Ty Isaac. Rated as the #2 HB in Rivals.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

USC got a commitment from HB Ty Isaac. Rated as the #2 HB in Rivals.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

USC will probably only take 1 back this year. Justin Davis, Craig Lee, and Terrell Newby were all hoping for the USC offer.

USC will take 2 backs this year with Justin Davis looking like the other one. I think he is announcing tomorrow.

4 star RB Dontre Wilson picks the Ducks.... Not surprising since I have known for over a month, but nice for it to be official.

Oregon picks up a commitment from Evan Voeller a 4* OL out of Oregon. Not a big surprise he committed since he has been a life long Duck fan.

Oregon had fans before 2001? News to me.

Recently watched my high school beat the crap out of Woodberry Forest and Stanford commit Doug Randolph in the state lacrosse playoffs. Great athlete and good kid though

Last edited:
Washington got their QB, dual-threat QB Troy Williams from Cali. Ranked #2 dual-threat QB by rivals.

Washington got their QB, dual-threat QB Troy Williams from Cali. Ranked #2 dual-threat QB by rivals.

Thanks. I'll go through and update the Pac-12 this weekend. I haven't looked at other schools in weeks.

I wouldn't go quite that far yet.....

Just curious what it takes to be a QB guru, not trying to inflame here...

Sark has played a major role in the development of: Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, Mark Sanchez, Jake Locker and now Keith Price. So far the only major question mark in Sark's QB development is Booty, who was replaced by Sanchez midway through Sanchez' sophomore year...

It's still early for him as a HC, and he has yet to get serious beef on the lines, but the one thing Sark is phenomenal at is QB development in my book...

Dominoes are falling at QB. Dobs to ASU today.

Devils Digest @DevilsDigest26m
2013 QB commit Josh Dobs: "I’m just very excited to be part of this up and coming Sun Devils.”

Updated the lists. USC is putting together a terrific class. Oregon and Stanford will be there in the end while Washington and UCLA seem to be rounding out the top five.

Oregon State is still without a verbal. Suffice it to say, Mike Riley's seat is not cooling.

Central Catholic Tight End Johnny Mundt has committed to Oregon..... I have never heard of him, but Brandon Huffman tweeted it so it must be legit.

Keep an eye on the Anu Solomon commitment to Arizona. If I were him, I would be a little perplexed as to why Dick Rod is bringing in three QBs in one class.

Chris Seisay a CB/Safety who committed to BSU a week ago switched to Oregon last night. He came to the Oregon camp and won the MVP honors for CB so he was offered and committed later that night.

Oh if you want links I will start providing those too now.

Sort of off topic, but reading how butt hurt the BSU fans were last night was amusing.

I bet.

Also, I had no idea that CU had offered this guy. I guess I'll do a profile. Makes me feel good about the scouting going on by our staff if he has started to blow up.

Stanford continues its strong start. Peter Kalambayi (top 100 player on Rivals and Scout) out of North Carolina committed today. The third 4* LB in their class.

Saw on another board that said Washington got 7 commitments. Ok, 8 whatever Jens.
Caleb Tucker
Lavon Coleman
Elijah Qualls
Andrew Basham
Demorea Stringfellow
Daeshon Hall
Poasi Moala

Last edited:
Washington picked up EIGHT kids today, 7 for 2013.

OL Poasi Moala just committed to ‪#Washington‬
DL Daeshon Hall just committed to ‪#Washington‬
WR Demorea Stringfellow just committed to ‪#Washington‬
DL Andrew Basham just committed to ‪#Washington‬
Elijah Qualls just committed to ‪#Washington‬
RB Lavon Coleman just committed to ‪#Washington‬
Caleb Tucker committed to ‪#Washington‬

LB Jordan (Calif) 2014 WR Rashead Johnson committed to Washington

Saw on another board that said Washington got 7 commitments. Ok, 8 whatever Jens.
Caleb Tucker
Lavon Coleman
Elijah Qualls
Andrew Basham
Demorea Stringfellow
Daeshon Hall
Poasi Moala

[Lavon] Coleman was part of a group that included Petaluma (Calif.) Casa Grande defensive lineman Elijah Qualls, OL/DL Andrew Basham from Lynnwood, Lancaster, Texas' Daeshon Hall (by way of Garfield High School in Seattle), outside lineback Caleb Tucker from Louisiana, Los Angeles (Calif.) Salesian WR/DB Jermaine Kelly, and receiver Demorea Stringfellow and offensive lineman Poasi Moala of Rancho Verde High School in Moreno Valley, Calif. were also involved in the group announcement.

http://washington.scout.com/2/1198894.html

Wow. I posted this in another thread. There was a random tweet last night that said Washington would be flying up the class ranks today to the Top 30. I guess we know why.

Back