What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 ASU @ Colorado football game thread

I'm so sick of Lindgren's ****ty playcalling. That delay read option thing never ever works. Where's the quick hitches to Fields?

Lindgren sucks... not the offensive genius MM raves about at all... need some real coaching talent as well

sunavabitch!!!!

Talent gap

The problem is not coaching.

Even Saban will struggle coaching CU against ASU.

ASU is faster and stronger.

Last edited:
Don't know why everyone is so upset. We improved our score margin by 11 points from last year's first quarter.

Listening on the radio (stream) through cubuffs.com. Yes, he's sideline reporting per usual. Sounding disgusted, as I would.

I'm just so pissed off. I know we were going to lose, i just wanted something. At least hang in there till the third Q.

Back