What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2014 Colorado @ USC game thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Our Buffs are back after a week off and are on the road at USC a match-up which has not been kind to us of late. As has been custom of late the Buffs opened as big underdogs, can they cover again? can they win outright? Ether way join use live at 4pm MT as the Buffs take on the Trojans of USC at memorial Coliseum.

Colorado+Logo.png

@

Usc_football_logo.gif

Colorado @ USC Score prediction thread

CU @ USC Pregame thread

Local Tailgate help needed:
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/101776-USC-tailgate

#GoBuffs

Today will tell us a bunch about how we are progressing. Play hard and stay healthy Fellas. Go Buffs!

Morning :nod:

***Official Game Thread -- CU @ USC***

4pm MT on PACN

I'm not going to write a preview or bother finding logos like abs does.

Hopefully this will work:

hqdefault.jpg

where online can I watch the game ? don't have PAC 12 Net

isn't there some international website that has tons of sports available ?

Sweet helmets. What we were missing when we did our black out was some gold on the helmets b/c the buffalo was almost invisible.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about today. Would be an awesome time for a shocker. We could just as easily get blown out but I feel like we are going to play well today.

InTheBuff, there are many choices, try rojadirect, VLC or first row. I think we are not supposed to post links to streaming sites.

FYI, a legal place to watch if you are actually out of the country is the Pac 12 Youtube channel where you can pay for a month or the year.

I give almost zero ****s regarding what we where when we play football. Having said that--sweet helmets.

Cool helmets, I'm assuming w/ black pants. Best helmet would be this finish plus a chrome/foil gold buff logo (black CU, horn).

Usually not a uniform fashionista, but damn, those are freaking awesome helmets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The defensive pass interference calls are ridiculous. Might as well require the defensive backs to play with their hands tied behind their backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back