What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2014 Colorado @ USC game thread

Just got back from checking out some art galleries. Came back and just turned on to 21 to 0 score. Time to play some Diablo

Two plays, another TD, this time an 11-yard toss and run, then a 15-year toss into the end-zone. 28-0, USC. Still with 1:16 left in the 1st Qtr, too. That means CU has a chance to do MORE in this quarter.

This defensive gameplan was ill-conceived. Selling out to stop the run and hoping that our secondary can stay with USC's WRs long enough for the pass rush to get there was ridiculously over-confident in our pass rush and DBs.

Sucks being a buff fan right now. Want to see some fight the rest of the game at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones runs for 30 on 2 plays and we don't see him again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Easy to get all pissed and depressed. Must.....refrain.....from.....criticism

aTm gave up 35 in the 2nd Quarter. Gee - with a minute left in the 1st Quarter, do we have any advantage over them? It IS amazing to see how ready this team is after the Bye Week.

Easy to get all pissed and depressed. Must.....refrain.....from.....criticism

Agreed there is no need to criticize. There is no way anyone would be under the impression we are playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back