What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official 2014 Colorado vs CSU Basketball Game Thread***

A must win for the Buffs for a variety of reasons. One, they've already lost to Wyo and in an embarrassing fashion, thus they need to defeat a regional "rival." Two, there are a lot off allbuff posters who are about to bail off the Buffs men's basketball bandwagon and/or worse :). Three, it's CSU and volleyball and football have already lost to them this season and WBB was close to doing the same.

CSU or not, CU needs to get back to winning one way or another after suffering two losses already and with the trip to a very challenging tourney on the horizon they don't want to fall lose more momentum.

Interesting to read (above) there may be a chemistry issue. I sure don't think there is a lack of talent v the opponents they've faced. So it's a bit worrisome to think there is an issue within the team that is hard to resolve.

[tweet]542734119092752385[/tweet]

even former CSU basketball player Greg Smith thinks the home team is going to win tonight.

Not so bright. But I guess if you can't get into college....

After darth put that tweet up last night, I knew it would be bejarano.

Rams guard Daniel Bejarano predicted victory for his so-far undefeated team in an interview with CBS4.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/12/10/cu-csu-rivalry-heats-up-in-advance-of-wednesday-nights-game

After darth put that tweet up last night, I knew it would be bejarano.

Rams guard Daniel Bejarano predicted victory for his so-far undefeated team in an interview with CBS4.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/12/10/cu-csu-rivalry-heats-up-in-advance-of-wednesday-nights-game

I hope we pull it together and kick their ass back into the WAC. Such haughty dip****s.

I want to make it clear, I am not on seattlebuff's side even though I am going to disagree with tini.

Tini, as many others have already pointed out, but you're again and always unwilling to let any logic go through your think head, it is foolish to go into tonight with extreme confidence we will win.

We have not played great this year at home. We are very inconsistent. CSU is not a bad team. It is a rivalry game where anything can happen. Please stop behaving like yourself.

Black out. Sell out I'm sure. Total domination of the rams is what I predict. We win by 26 tonight.

as for the prediction by their player that they will win? Who is he? Ah, yes! Just another nobody from the mountain west. He's no spencer. Not good enough to play in a real conference. Hope he enjoys the ride home. The rams can sing christmas carols all the way back to Ft. fun.

The C-Unit and our players will be singing our fight song tonight. Shoulder to Shoulder. Go Buffs!!

I hope we pull it together and kick their ass back into the WAC. Such haughty dip****s.

Black out. Sell out I'm sure. Total domination of the rams is what I predict. We win by 26 tonight.

as for the prediction by their player that they will win? Who is he? Ah, yes! Just another nobody from the mountain west. He's no spencer. Not good enough to play in a real conference. Hope he enjoys the ride home. The rams can sing christmas carols all the way back to Ft. fun.

The C-Unit and our players will be singing our fight song tonight. Shoulder to Shoulder. Go Buffs!!

not quite yet, but getting really close. there's still two blocks of 4 seats and a number of pairs.

link

Leaving work in 15 minutes or so....very excited. I expect a close game and am hoping for a CU victory.

I want to make it clear, I am not on seattlebuff's side even though I am going to disagree with tini.

Tini, as many others have already pointed out, but you're again and always unwilling to let any logic go through your think head, it is foolish to go into tonight with extreme confidence we will win.

We have not played great this year at home. We are very inconsistent. CSU is not a bad team. It is a rivalry game where anything can happen. Please stop behaving like yourself.

Thanks for making that clear. Don't want any confusion ...

Are you posting during recess?

Some good Twitter smack this afternoon:

[tweet]542755324810104832[/tweet]

[tweet]542796130049093632[/tweet]

[tweet]542798750935027714[/tweet]

[tweet]542791129020653569[/tweet]

[tweet]542789094216970241[/tweet]

[tweet]542770910022098945[/tweet]

WTF is this all about?

[tweet]542831972851003394[/tweet]
times like this I get upset that we don't have more posters who (claim to) go to classes with players, finding out the scoop and giving us the low down.
Anyone know what to do if you forget your tickets?

go to the window and plead your case. I've overheard others doing it and they got in. if you're a season ticket holder, you're their best customer -- act like it if necessary ;)

Last edited:
Props to Pepsi for.the t-shirts. And for not putting their branding right smack between "GO BUFFS!" and the CU logo on the front

I'm sitting in the Vegas airport...flight leaves in an hour. any scoring updates will be appreciated

Tad's boys have been pretty bad at playing Tadball this season. I'm not the first to notice or post about it, but the defensive intensity needs to rise by several notches for this team to reach its potential. Somebody needs to light that fire . . . tonight.

Back