What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Colorado @ Wyoming Basketball Game thread ***

amazing to be in the game at the half, with only 24 points. need a much better 2nd half offensively.

They need Scott to get way more touches. Wyoming runs a much better offense than we do.

Triple team Scott the instant he gets the ball is clearly the gameplan against CU. We still haven't figured out exactly how to beat that... yet

lots of ugly in the first half, will take only being down 2

only 27 possessions for the buffs in the first half
average possession length was 22 seconds
.889 points per possession
18.5 TO%

Sorry ... but Ski is should not be the QB of this team. Needs to sit more rather than play at this point. Hope he eventually proves me wrong.

We need to figure this **** out before conference play. Maybe Dom will be the answer?

on the bright side... even tho we are slumping, so are they... so hopefully we will make a run

We get it. You hate ski. Wasn't even his miss. **** post by GoBuffs08 to not contribute to the thread. **** off.

I like Ski just fine, I like him a lot more when he has more assists than shots missed. If he is going to be the QB of this team that is fine, but it better be handing out dimes because if we need him to shoot we are in trouble because he is a career 38% FG shooter and early into this season nothing looks to have changed.

And **** you

We look like we don't have a single offensive set. I don't know what we practiced in the off-season

Tad ... SIT SKI THE **** DOWN!!! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!

Back