What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Colorado @ Wyoming Basketball Game thread ***

9 second half points is on everyone. **** a bus, make them run the ****ing weave all the way back down to Boulder

Wow. Wyoming empties the bench against us with 2:20 left. And not because they're way behind.

I hate to say it ... but this was a TERRIBLE coaching job by Tad. No perceptible halftime adjustments. Trusting Ski with the ball too much (I personally have had it with Ski and all his apologists). No effective strategy to get the ball inside to Jelly.

Get it together Tad. Given the state of the football program, our eyes turn to you.

Last edited:
This was the worst game I've seen from a Coach Boyle team. Some issues that need to be addressed in my mind. I stopped watching and turned back to the football game. Completely and utterly embarrassed by Wyoming.

FYI - What is seriously up with Askia Booker?

Scary. Both blowouts (FB & BB) ended at almost the exact same time. Sad showing this afternoon.

I hate to say it ... but his was a TERRIBLE coaching job by Tad. No perceptible halftime adjustments. Trusting Ski with the ball too much (I personally have had it with Ski and all his apologists). No effective strategy to get the ball inside to Jelly.

Get it together Tad. Given the state of the football program, our eyes turn to you.
Agreed. Can't wait to hear the Ski spin

We should tape this score up everywhere. It obviously worked with the Pitt score for 2 games, so why not?

33 points!!!! I can't help but laugh.

There is a huge ****ing hole at guard on this team. I hope Dom recognizes it and takes charge.

The futility @Wyo continues. I'm not sure there is a place the Buffs play as consistently bad at than Laramie.

On the positive side, Collier looks the part. He needs to grow up quickly.

I'd be ok with it if we got blown out by like a top 20 team but my God. You jinxing pricks praying for basketball season damnit lol.

I'd be ok with it if we got blown out by like a top 20 team but my God. You jinxing pricks praying for basketball season damnit lol.
:lol: The worst part was going from the basketball game to the football game. Every time I would switch over, the other team was scoring.

The futility @Wyo continues. I'm not sure there is a place the Buffs play as consistently bad at than Laramie.

To quote Aaron Rodgers-"R-E-L-A-X". Wyoming is a bad matchup for us....and not just in Laramie. We had trouble putting them away last year in Boulder (I think we won by 8). Glad that we don't have to play them for a while.

Back