What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ USC Basketball Game Thread ***

Road issue is mental at this point. Winning on the road is tough, but it's not meant to be near impossible. This is a 1-6 dog**** opponent in an empty arena.

I STILL don't get why our offense seems to revolve around getting it to the big man at the top of the key. At least get it to him at the high post. Why do we want the ball in Miller's hands at the 3 point line at the start of our possessions? It happens all the time so it must be a strategy. Can one of you basketball guys explain it to me?

I have no good answer for you on that. I disagree with it whenever an offensive scheme or decision puts the ball in someone's hands in a position he is no threat from. Just as I wouldn't want to see Ski get the ball on the block against a 2-3 zone, I don't want Miller handling 20 feet from the basket.

I have no good answer for you on that. I disagree with it whenever an offensive scheme or decision puts the ball in someone's hands in a position he is no threat from. Just as I wouldn't want to see Ski get the ball on the block against a 2-3 zone, I don't want Miller handling 20 feet from the basket.

I have no idea either. So frustrating.

Back