What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Utah football Game thread

Not that I disagree with you, but the fake bubble screen that Utah just scored on had nothing to do with talent.

As opposed to the discipline the Utah defense showed when CU faked a run and Apsay pulled back to throw to Shay... in the teeth of a zone that didn't bite and had him triple covered.

But there's a talent argument here, too. When you're under-talented, you have to sell out. It opens you up to getting beat on play fakes. And when you've got more talent, you play it straight and don't bite 'cause you've got it handled by winning your base assignments.

Bad call and I don't think it helped us. I'd rather be able to get a 1st down inside the 5 and have more room to work in the passing game.

Wasn't a horsecollar ... but I'll take it.

And I think we see which QB has the leg up going in to next year.

Not sure where that throw was going. Didn't look like anyone in a position to catch a TD even if the pass hadn't been tipped.

That play had no chance where he threw it. The WR was double covered, and there were defenders in the end zone that would've come up and tackled him.

This just saved us having to watch Diego missing another FG.

What bothers me more than losing is looking at the sidelines during that long pass to Spruce and seeing the sidelines look like they don't give a ****. They're checked out, Mac has lost them. You wouldn't see that at any respectable program.

And **** as I type this they have another Redzone turnover. Typical

Not sure where that throw was going. Didn't look like anyone in a position to catch a TD even if the pass hadn't been tipped.

It is coaching with the red zone issues as well. That play had no chance to be a TD.

Back