What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Utah football Game thread

Gawd people ... while I certainly understand the frustration at things that have been going on repeatedly for years occurring again and again and in this game (notwithstanding having a QB in his second start, who still looks better than Sefo IMHO) ... is it inappropriate to point out that we're down by only 7 early in the second?
Ban?

Gawd people ... while I certainly understand the frustration at things that have been going on repeatedly for years occurring again and again and in this game (notwithstanding having a QB in his second start, who still looks better than Sefo IMHO) ... is it inappropriate to point out that we're down by only 7 early in the second?

You must have confidence we can score more than seven points.

Twice buffs have first and goal and zero points. It never ends, and will never end with this staff. Same **** ups game after game for two years now.

Sickening

Two of our line doesn't block anyone there, and the other 3 are ****ty at blocking who they try to block.

Special teams coaching!!!!

Apsay needed to roll out on that instead of dropping back. Ugh.

Break, break
I'll take that muffled punt! Have to capitalize!

At some point our O line needs to put on big boy panties and man up and punch the D line in the mouth....

Back