What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 UCLA @ Colorado Basketball Game thread ***

That should've been a blocking foul on the last play. These refs aren't calling too much - not really complaining, except that we're down our main big man, so this is probably a disadvantage for us.

For some reason, CU's cheerleaders have been at the bottom of the P5 for at least a decade. Can't figure it out

It's been like that for longer than 10 years. The dance team on the other hand....

It's been like that for longer than 10 years. The dance team on the other hand....

Yeah, dance team offers mid P5 talent. But still, the cheerleaders. Some of them are big boned.

I like Miller and want to see him on the floor more. He has some skills and when he draws a foul, he can hit a FT which is nice.

Cheerleaders are picked due to flippiness and ability to muscle people through flippies. They had a halftime show getting ready for national cheerleading championships.

We need song girls too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone other than ski needs to score this half. Glad we have lead but it should have been at least 5 pts

Do we have players that have experience actually handling the ball? We have so many players that just become spastic when they have the ball in their hands

What exactly do we do at halftime? Not the first time this has happened. Other coaches adjust and we play ping pong or some ****

Well, the play they discussed at the half worked to get ski an open look... what are you complaining about?

When Wes gets the ball at 15' the defense just backs away and looks to get into passing lanes. Wes needs to learn to take and make that open shot... he would be an absolute weapon that opens things up for cutters.

Always good to see refs change how they want to call a game at halftime

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'd be pissed at a 6th grade team if they took care of the ball as poorly as this Buffs team.

Back