What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel Thread - How safe is Kevin Sumlin´s job?

Still can't believe Chip Lindsey turned down the Southern Miss job. Taking over a team a week before signing day would suck but that program is in good shape coming off a good bowl game performance against UW.

Still can't believe Chip Lindsey turned down the Southern Miss job. Taking over a team a week before signing day would suck but that program is in good shape coming off a good bowl game performance against UW.

He must know something we don't about ASU's quarterback situation.

Michigan is on the verge of hiring a hs coach from Florida per football scoop. What makes it interesting is they Signed Three kids from that hs including the coach's son.
Harbaugh is pulling out all the stops in recruiting it looks like.
He is also getting heat for yanking kids offers at the last minute when Michigan got better commits.
I hope that crap comes back to haunt him.

Michigan is on the verge of hiring a hs coach from Florida per football scoop. What makes it interesting is they Signed Three kids from that hs including the coach's son.
He is also getting heat for yanking kids offers at the last minute when Michigan got better commits.
It won't. I think Michigan is in the playoff within the next 2 seasons.

Interesting. We landed some pretty decent players late and currently have an opening on staff...how long until Bisharat's HS coach is coaching RBs at CU?

Also michigan hired the former coach of their number one recruit, Rashan Gary.
Next year do they swap out more coaches or take a hit in recruiting?

The kind of crap Harbaugh seems to be pulling has a way of catching up with you. Karma, I think it's called.

tJz7RDps.jpg

My guess: Mr. Blue is pissed, he already has damning info, and now he is just subpoenaing HCCS to drop a bomb (figuratively) on him out of pure spite. This will likely be VERY ugly.

My guess: Mr. Blue is pissed, he already has damning info, and now he is just subpoenaing HCCS to drop a bomb (figuratively) on him out of pure spite. This will likely be VERY ugly.
Agreed with all.

But in my version, Mr. Blue's (apparently Mr. Purple was already taken) rage is fueled with an anti-Strong Texas contingent, who wants it to explode in the public sphere.

Agreed with all.

But in my version, Mr. Blue's (apparently Mr. Purple was already taken) rage is fueled with an anti-Strong Texas contingent, who wants it to explode in the public sphere.
So... Is she hot or not?

Will the lawyer's here help me out here? If Strong isn't a party in the divorce lawsuit, how can they demand his cell phone records, cell phone bills, etc. unless it's a FOIA request for his L-ville provided cell phone?

If somebody wanted my cell phone records my instinct would be to tell them to go screw, regardless of whether or not I had done something.

A few more thoughts: If HCCS has/had info relative to Mrs. Blue, the subpoena puts him in an untenable position. If he says "I don't have anything" and Mr. Blue's attorneys have the goods from Mrs. Blue's phone, HCCS is in deep water with the Court. If HCCS gives up everything to keep clear with the Court, then he could be giving Mr. Blue's attorneys info they do not have, or he could end up confirming what they only suspected. Mr. Blue's attorneys don't have to say what they have, or don't have. I guess it is sort of like legal poker. HCCS could be in deep water with the old moral turpitude clause in the contract.

Who wins here? Tom Herman.

A few more thoughts: If HCCS has/had info relative to Mrs. Blue, the subpoena puts him in an untenable position. If he says "I don't have anything" and Mr. Blue's attorneys have the goods from Mrs. Blue's phone, HCCS is in deep water with the Court. If HCCS gives up everything to keep clear with the Court, then he could be giving Mr. Blue's attorneys info they do not have, or he could end up confirming what they only suspected. Mr. Blue's attorneys don't have to say what they have, or don't have. I guess it is sort of like legal poker. HCCS could be in deep water with the old moral turpitude clause in the contract.

Who wins here? Tom Herman.

"I have no recollection of that.."
--Ronald Reagan

"I have no recollection of that.."
--Ronald Reagan

My boss used to be on our local school board. He was deposed in a wrongful firing suit. He said that after he answered a whole series of questions with that exact quote the plaintiffs attorney frustrated asked him "Did the lawyer for the district tell you to answer all these question this way?" "No." "Then why are you doing so?" "Because I don't recollect, and I'm a lawyer." End of deposition.

My boss used to be on our local school board. He was deposed in a wrongful firing suit. He said that after he answered a whole series of questions with that exact quote the plaintiffs attorney frustrated asked him "Did the lawyer for the district tell you to answer all these question this way?" "No." "Then why are you doing so?" "Because I don't recollect, and I'm a lawyer." End of deposition.

If you think about it, if you dont remember it completely clearly, that should be your default answer. Lawyers hate that.

Back