What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel Thread - How safe is Kevin Sumlin´s job?

kiffin.pngh/t tip to SEC rant, they play for keeps down there.

Actually, I really doubt the daughter thing, she just got married, and that is too outrageous. Booster's wife? Maybe. The one rumor that makes sense is that he was involved with an employee of the AD not surprisingly young and female.

Last edited:
Kristen-Saban-.jpg

This Bama thing is getting out of hand.

If I am Saban and there is any reason to make a move, especially when his daughter is getting drawn into this, under the bus Kiffin goes.

The whole thing is like a slow moving train wreck , I know I shouldn't watch but it is fascinating. Again, if I am Saban this gets dealt with yesterday. The SEC fans are brutal about the daughter thing...

Originally Posted by Randy
She also has weird genetics. Ahe is skinny fat while being in decent shape. Cellulite on her lower legs/cankles while being skinny and tall? No thanks. Cellulite on the upper legs and ass is fine. Plus she has bolt ons and face of man. I wouldnt jozz in her, wouldnt come close to it. Maybe get a vice grip and pull those tits in and blast a load on her face but thats pretty much it. 6/10 at best (8.5/10 trailer trash scale)

hahah

It's only a matter of time before we get a new poster here named Joey Freshwater.

I find myself checking this thread often for updates. Don't let me down.

Dude's friend posted the whole story. "10 on her worst day" and "model quality" can definitely be applied to Miss Carly, I'd say.

Clearly not

Well, except when they are posting a certain class of celeb pics, but then I don't need to read, now do I?
When you do, image link them here. I hate that format as well and can't spend more than a few minutes looking at it.

Back