What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Head Coach Prediction Thread

A little bit, but Bama might win the NC this year and Auburn, Miss, Miss State, and LSU are usually going to be one recruiting class away from being in the Top 10. Whereas USC, UCLA, AZ State, and Oregon are a mile wide and an inch deep.
SEC currently has one team in the Top 15, but please, carry on.

No one takes the PAC 12 seriously this year except the fawning supplicants on Allbuffs. Good God. Carry on.

No one takes the PAC 12 seriously this year except the fawning supplicants on Allbuffs. Good God. Carry on.
Strange that the fawning supplicant of the SEC is the one who is reduced to saying things like this.

I'm not trying to be hostile, just factual. Which PAC 12 team could hang with Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Mich State, or Okie Lite or Fla? Maybe even TCU or North Carolina? Let's be rational here. This is a down year for the PAC 12. Not saying it's going to last forever, but just deal with it as it is.

B1G shats on both the PAC and SEC this year...I still think tOSU is one of the 4 best teams in the land...even though it pains me to say it.

I'm not trying to be hostile, just factual. Which PAC 12 team could hang with Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Mich State, or Okie Lite or Fla? Maybe even TCU or North Carolina? Let's be rational here. This is a down year for the PAC 12. Not saying it's going to last forever, but just deal with it as it is.

You don't think Stanford could "hang with Okie Lite"?

Agree. I have no idea who's going to be in the NC game this year but it's going to be a monster game. IMO B1G is massively on the rise for the next few years, with Harbaugh vs Urban vs Dantonio. Yikes.

This is so dumb. Oregon did "hang" with Michigan State and Stanford can compete with anyone in the country. FLorida? Seriously? Have you watched them this year? They are awful. Clemson and North Carolina? Good but not great.

This is so dumb. Oregon did "hang" with Michigan State and Stanford can compete with anyone in the country. FLorida? Seriously? Have you watched them this year? They are awful. Clemson and North Carolina? Good but not great.
Oregon "hung" with MSU (@ MSU) with a QB that had a busted finger and they had a ton of injuries. Oregon beats MSU in the 2d half of the season.

Furd would get totally smoked by Bama or Clemson, and probably by Oklahoma. Let's be real.

There are 9 teams in the Pac that could beat NC in Chapel Hill tomorrow. They've played no one.

I really don't have a perpetual anti PAC 12 bias, but call me when USC or Oregon are great again. And the Oregon Era is starting to look like a very temporary Chip Kelly creation.

I really don't have a perpetual anti PAC 12 bias, but call me when USC or Oregon are great again. And the Oregon Era is starting to look like a very temporary Chip Kelly creation.
you tend to say things then be unable to support them. I was at bedlam. Oklahoma v Stanford would be a hell of a game. I think Stanford wins. I know, I know, somehow Oklahoma came from behind to beat that powerhouse Tennessee in the almighty SEC, but yea, I think that.

Stanford and Oregon would both hand with those teams and be about 50/50 for beating any of them on a neutral field. Several other Pac-12 teams, starting with USC, would match up on talent and it would just depend on what team showed up that day. No one in the country has more talent than USC. (UCLA either, before the injuries hit.)

Yeah, adverbs and calls to reality are the best. Hope you're enjoying your Serenity my friend. Say hi to Kramer for me.

you tend to say things then be unable to support them. I was at bedlam. Oklahoma v Stanford would be a hell of a game. I think Stanford wins. I know, I know, somehow Oklahoma came from behind to beat that powerhouse Tennessee in the almighty SEC, but yea, I think that.

I think it's funny that he brings up Michigan State. Oregon lost by 3 points to them on the road when their QB had only spent 3 weeks of practice time in the system and was playing with an injured index finger on his throwing hand. But somehow no one from the Pac-12 can hang with Sparty.

Stanford and Oregon would both hand with those teams and be about 50/50 for beating any of them on a neutral field. Several other Pac-12 teams, starting with USC, would match up on talent and it would just depend on what team showed up that day. No one in the country has more talent than USC. (UCLA either, before the injuries hit.)

Tons of raw talent on PAC 12 rosters, there's no doubt about that Nik. Lots of lack of showing up too, along with inconsistency and iffy coaching. It's the PAC 12. "The Unbearable Lightness of Being".

I think it's funny that he brings up Michigan State. Oregon lost by 3 points to them on the road when their QB had only spent 3 weeks of practice time in the system and was playing with an injured index finger on his throwing hand. But somehow no one from the Pac-12 can hang with Sparty.

Sparty would beat there butts by 21 right now. Come on.

Would this the transfer QB from the Big Sky Conference?

Furd would get totally smoked by Bama or Clemson, and probably by Oklahoma. Let's be real.
Small suggestion: watch and listen to football media outlets critically, don't just passively accept the ESPN narrative of the week.

I don't understand why my wife says that I'm prone to arguing. Do you know what she might be talking about? LOL. Nice to banter with you guys. This is one of the things that makes sports fun. Go Buffs. (A cool BBall game tonight might be Maryland vs North Carolina.)

Just like there was no reason to play the playoffs last year because Alabama from the SEC was so much better than anyone else, especially the lousy Buckeyes from the B1G. Oops.

If you wanted to give me Stanford or a healthy Oregon against any of the team you listed and 8 points (we within the "smoked" range) I would gladly take your money.

As I have stated before, I will gladly buy into the SEC/ACC hype when they start playing real schedules out of conference including some road visits to legitimate schools in other parts of the country like other conferences do.

No one can hang with Florida, North Carolina, or Okie Lite. Those teams are powerhouses.

Back