What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2018 Pick Em Challenge - Week 4

Your Defending Champion Picks.........

Day/TimeTeam 1Team 2LocationWinnerPoints
Fri, 8:30 PMWashington StateUSCLos AngelesWazzu10
Sat, 1:30 PMTexas A&MAlabamaTuscaloosaAlabama9
Sat, 2:00 PMArizonaOregon StateCorvalisOregon State1
Sat, 2:30 PMTCUTexasAustinTCU6
Sat, 5:00 PMFloridaTennesseeKnoxvilleTennessee2
Sat, 5:00 PMTexas TechOklahoma StateStillwaterOkie State5
Sat, 5:00 PMMississippi StateKentuckyLexingtonMississippi State4
Sat, 6:00 PMStanfordOregonEugeneStanford7
Sat, 6:30 PMWisconsinIowaIowa CityIowa 3
Sat, 8:30 PMArizona StateWashingtonSeattleWashington8
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Michigan will score 28 on the Nubs
28 huh, :D. Don't worry I slighted them 19 less myself.

Let me tell you something else @hokiehead . Your victory is shrouded in controversy. Having two 7 point picks leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Who knew what when? #pickemchallengegate.
Yeah, i saw that post. I fvcked up -- I have no issue with this going to whoever finished #2.

Yeah, i saw that post. I fvcked up -- I have no issue with this going to whoever finished #2.
As the one who discovered the error, I have no issue with @hokiehead remaining as the winner. There are 55 points possible in a given week. I usually go by how many points were missed. If either of the teams that were listed as 7 points would have lost, I would have counted the loser as the 7 point game and the winner as the 2 point game. Both win, 1 a 7pt, the other a 2 point, same if both had lost. This is all in fairness as we have to make allowances for the fact that half the posters are posting while intoxicated or high, while the other half are suffering from age related mental impairment, so mistakes are bound to happen.

Back