What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

OU -20.5/-33
Okie State -3.5 and -4
LSU over 39.5 TT
Ark under 17.5 TT
Aub -10.5 1H
Bama over 48.5 TT
Oregon -3
SoMiss/LaTech over 57

Hunting good KU number.
A lot of sharps have moved that Texas number. If it gets to 24+, a Les Miles cover special may be in the works.

Ireland to beat All Blacks at Rugby World Cup: 7/2.
Question on the rugby games...Are you able to see those on TV for free or did you have to pay for the nbc gold package. It really pisses me off that they are charging 35 a pop per game or 144.00 for all access? Damn man I want to watch these games.

ASU is now +14.5. I now have a lot on ASU... +12.5, +13.5, +14.5, and a decent sprinkle on the ASU ML +480. Thoughts & prayers.
Have added Under 70 in the Colorado - wazzu game with unfavorable weather reports. Colorado ATS looks better IMO since the ground game will be a focal point of our game plan.

Momma said that there’d be days like this...

glimmers of hope

IU - Maryland Over 57
Colorado - wazzu Under 70

shudder to think

Clemson - Lville Over 61 (bad beat)
Cal -9.5 (bad pick)
Oregon - Washington Under 56 (bad pick)
ASU +12.5, +13.5, +14, +14.5, +480 (bad beat + bad pick; ASU wasn’t good, but Utah weren’t trying to cover. ASU gets a stop and muffs a 4Q punt return then promptly gives up the cover losing TD). Dehydrated from vomiting.

Momma said that there’d be days like this...

glimmers of hope

IU - Maryland Over 57
Colorado - wazzu Under 70

shudder to think

Clemson - Lville Over 61 (bad beat)
Cal -9.5 (bad pick)
Oregon - Washington Under 56 (bad pick)
ASU +12.5, +13.5, +14, +14.5, +480 (bad beat + bad pick; ASU wasn’t good, but Utah weren’t trying to cover. ASU gets a stop and muffs a 4Q punt return then promptly gives up the cover losing TD). Dehydrated from vomiting.

Made one bet yesterday-
Illinois +25

By them covering? Big, ugly number with a conservative coach with NFL background. Not surprising.

By them winning? Absofcknglutely.

I expected an Illinois cover-looked like the classic spot where Wisconsin does enough to win the game by 14-17 points, and then backs off to keep everyone healthy for their game at Ohio State next week. A win? **** no. That's the kind of signature W that probably gets him to 2020.

If there is anyone that even remotely knows CU and is not on their money train$$$$$$$$$$ of not covering for the rest of the year you should stop betting. Since ASU they have been locks. That will continue. Last night was the easiest money of the year$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I expected an Illinois cover-looked like the classic spot where Wisconsin does enough to win the game by 14-17 points, and then backs off to keep everyone healthy for their game at Ohio State next week. A win? **** no. That's the kind of signature W that probably gets him to 2020.
I love look ahead spots.

If there is anyone that even remotely knows CU and is not on their money train$$$$$$$$$$ of not covering for the rest of the year you should stop betting. Since ASU they have been locks. That will continue. Last night was the easiest money of the year$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
What line do you expect this week?

Circa openers...

Already have:
ASU -2.5
UND +4
LSU -12.5
Bama - Arky Under 60
UNLV - SDSU Over 45
PS: my buddy who’s a big sports bettor did lock U$C -11. He will be hammering them up to -13.5.

Circa openers...

Already have:
ASU -2.5
UND +4
LSU -12.5
Bama - Arky Under 60
UNLV - SDSU Over 45
PS: my buddy who’s a big sports bettor did lock U$C -11. He will be hammering them up to -13.5.

Whats the deal with Tua? Is he going to play next week?

Back