What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Piss me off. Fanduel keeps saying it can't verify my location (after the app said it did so). Bovada says, 'there's something wrong, check you email', but they don't send one.

The stars are aligned, parlay the Nuggets and Jacksonville with the point spread.

I got Viska at 43.5 and over receiving yards. Also, parlayed the Nuggets +6 and the under tonight. It's an all Colorado special!

I actually went Dolphins +3/over 49.5. Staying off the Nuggets because of the whining coming out of Lakerland. I'm assuming i'm gonna need pot to get through the first quarter because of the officiating.

Piss me off. Fanduel keeps saying it can't verify my location (after the app said it did so). Bovada says, 'there's something wrong, check you email', but they don't send one.

The stars are aligned, parlay the Nuggets and Jacksonville with the point spread.

If you have a geo location on your phone you have to check the settings and make sure you turn it on. I had the same issue until I turned it on. I also quit fan duel because it kept happening no issue with DraftKings and bet mgm.

Haven't looked at the college numbers that closely-but I like the Panthers to cover at the Chargers. A team quarterbacked by Justin Herbert shouldn't be a 6 point favorite over anyone.

3-1 thus far in the weekly pick 5 this week. Frickin' UTEP came out of nowhere and smacked ULM for my one loss thus far. Dogs getting big points (Campbell and Vandy) and KU sucking balls has been the formula this week.
Too bad I went 0-5 last week, have a long way to go to climb out of the hole I'm in!

forgot to add ...

keeping an eye out on
OSU -21.5 at KU
VaTech -10.5 at Duke
Miss St -17.5 at home over Arkansas

Back