What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State score prediction thread

So then, the last time we won in Tempe would be the 1995 Fiesta Bowl, when we killed ND in a game we shouldn't have been in.

Buffs are 0-4 all-time vs. the Scum Devils. Only team besides USC in the PAC that we've never beaten.

BTW - we blew a game in 2000 in LA against SC. We had multiple opportunities to win that game in the second half, and IIRC, Mariscal missed more than one FG in that game. SC kicked a GW FG as time ran down, I believe.

Mike Mac has gotta beat a P12 team before I pick a P12 CU victory.

CU is done by halftime.
42-20 devils

ASU is a pretty good offensive team. Since CU started playing better competition in the last two games our offensive stats have dropped off a cliff. ASU has played a tough schedule and I think they believe they deserved to be ranked - Saturday night game I think they will be fired up to prove it. ASU 51-16.

ASU is a pretty good offensive team. Since CU started playing better competition in the last two games our offensive stats have dropped off a cliff. ASU has played a tough schedule and I think they believe they deserved to be ranked - Saturday night game I think they will be fired up to prove it. ASU 51-16.

Sort of, but Colorado has also had more offensive yardage against Oregon than any other team they have faced so far this season, so take it for what it is worth. OSU was a driving rain storm, on the road, after an extraordinary natural disaster and extremely long layoff. I think they will be fine.

yea, offensive yardage that includes 75 yards on a trick play. That's not sustainable.

When is the last time we won in Tempe? I remember playing them a couple years before we moved to the Pac but going back to the Fiesta bowl I cant remember winning there. We can compete for a bit but eventually there athletes will pull ahead.. 52-28 asu

we've never beaten ASU. Anywhere.

Because Cal is really bad. #92 vs. #102 in the Sagarin rankings, we're at home, Cal has no defense, and they've been devastated by injuries similar to 2011 for us.

Sent from a red light

Is there really that much of a difference in 92 vs 102? A bad CU team can lose to a bad Cal team at home.

Is there really that much of a difference in 92 vs 102? If a bad CU team can beat OU at home, a bad CU team can lose to a bad Cal team at home as well.

Home field advantage becomes the deciding factor. Plus, Cal has been dropping like a weight every week in the rankings and have just been getting more and more injured every week. They've lost 10 guys in the past two weeks.

Sent from a red light

Granted it should be a win, but they've played a tough schedule so far. They played Oregon, Ohio St and Northwestern. They did lose to a bad WSU at home. We should go in as favorites, but it's not a certainty that we'll win. Doesn't that Cal QB lead the nation in passing yards?

Because Cal is really bad. #92 vs. #102 in the Sagarin rankings, we're at home, Cal has no defense, and they've been devastated by injuries similar to 2011 for us.

Sent from a red light

Remind me again what the Sagarin rankings were headed into the Oregon State game.

Home field advantage becomes the deciding factor. Plus, Cal has been dropping like a weight every week in the rankings and have just been getting more and more injured every week. They've lost 10 guys in the past two weeks.

Sent from a red light
I watched the Cal/Portland State game and Portland moved the ball at will on Cal, like they were a high school. Their defense seemed as bad as CU's last year. At least from what I saw, I didn't see the 4th quarter. Essentially, if their is a winnable game on our schedule its this one. Let's hope their defense is still as bad.

I watched the Cal/Portland State game and Portland moved the ball at will on Cal, like they were a high school. Their defense seemed as bad as CU's last year. At least from what I saw, I didn't see the 4th quarter. Essentially, if their is a winnable game on our schedule its this one. Let's hope their defense is still as bad.
It's Sonny Dykes, his defense will always be bad

ASU 56 CU 17. ASU's offense put up 60-something on USC. I think they'll do just fine against our D.

Sort of, but Colorado has also had more offensive yardage against Oregon than any other team they have faced so far this season, so take it for what it is worth. OSU was a driving rain storm, on the road, after an extraordinary natural disaster and extremely long layoff. I think they will be fine.

And CSU hung better with Alabama than almost any other team - does not make CSU a world beater. Oregon State played in the same conditions as CU and their QB threw for 6 TDs, weather is just an excuse especially considering that Oregon State's defense has not been very good. After Oregon adjusted how did CU look on offense - 56 yards in the second half.

Last edited:

Please stop. I get that I've been acclimatized after living in Oregon for so long, but there wasn't even a steady drizzle for the game.

Back