What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I've been looking forward to watching this Utah State defense. Heard good things and so far haven't been disappointed.

With one of the Huard's at QB, Olin Kruetz at C, I just remember their roster was loaded and the broadcasters would not shut up about it. I think that was the game MauMau had a interception(or fumble?) return and he high stepped in for a td.
Yep it was Brock Huard. I don't remember the MauMau play, been a long time. What was it, 95, 96?

Yep it was Brock Huard. I don't remember the MauMau play, been a long time. What was it, 95, 96?

1996, Detmer was offense MVP, Nick Ziegler on defense. I can't find evidence of the MauMau play in that game, but I know it happened at some point.

Yep, love the bowls. It's like bonus football before it goes away for a long while.

And watching Nevada makes me wish we were actually running the pistol like MM said he would. I wonder if/when he'll get back to that idea.

Watching Nevada score 3 points makes you wish we were doing that here?

CSU folding like a cheap lawn chair with Sparkles gone?
Maybe, or this is what happens when you play a good team for the first time since September
He's pretty good IMO.
I want to see him take over a game against against good P5 team before I call him a NFL QB. He's never impressed me like kaep or Moore did when they were in college

Where did the sheep get those fugly helmets.

They may be trying to harken back to their Aggies days but they just look ugly.

That throwback play though is the kind of crap that happens in games when you have a team from a conference that doesn't get a lot of respect (rightly) against a team from a respected conference but that wasn't close to the top of that conference.

Remember the sheep coming back last year against WSU. Utah would be well served not to get comfortable because CSU will play like a team with nothing to lose.

Where did the sheep get those fugly helmets.They may be trying to harken back to their Aggies days but they just look ugly.That throwback play though is the kind of crap that happens in games when you have a team from a conference that doesn't get a lot of respect (rightly) against a team from a respected conference but that wasn't close to the top of that conference.Remember the sheep coming back last year against WSU. Utah would be well served not to get comfortable because CSU will play like a team with nothing to lose.
Pace yourself. You have about 70 more CSU posts in you for the day.

I can't believe some think Grayson is a NFL QB

He's pretty good IMO.

If he played for anyone besides CSU, you would give his due.

Or if you watched some of the guys who hold clipboards in the NFL.

Some news, for every Brady, Rodgers, or Manning the NFL has a bunch of Alex Smith's, Derrick Andersons, Geno Smiths, and Mark Sanchezs. And those are all guys who are starting. What does that say about the back-ups.

Grayson may never be a star but it isn't a stretch to imagine him collecting a paycheck in the future from the league.

CSU-Pueblo in the D-2 national championship starting now on ESPN2

They said Cameron McDondle was the 4th leading rusher in the nation this year. Didn't know what kind of team Pueblo had but it looks like they remain dominant at their level. I'm sure they could compete in FCS but I wonder how many FBS teams they could also beat.

They said Cameron McDondle was the 4th leading rusher in the nation this year. Didn't know what kind of team Pueblo had but it looks like they remain dominant at their level. I'm sure they could compete in FCS but I wonder how many FBS teams they could also beat.

O-O early on, some solid hitting. This should be a good game, and probably close to the end.

I was totally wrong about Sparkles, he did great with that CSU team. Developed players and coached well on gamedays.

McElwain won a lot of close games and also won a lot of games coming back by keeping his team fighting while making good adjustments. Good example was the bowl win over Wazzu last year when they were pretty much dead in the water.

Still 0-0 with 2:50 left in the 1st.

Minn St is dominating in the middle keeping Pueblo from running the draws and quick hitters they want to. On the other side Paul Browning isn't real fast at WR but he is fast enough and to big and strong for the DBs to stop.

Back