What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Memphis starting to open up a can of whoopass on Wake. ACC is garbage this year other than Clemson.

You were saying? :)

In watching the end of this game I don't get why so many teams decide to squib kick when it's a 1-score game with very little time left. I know the goal is to keep the ball out of the hands of the other team's best returners but they almost always end up giving the other team good field position to start the drive.

You were saying? :)

In watching the end of this game I don't get why so many teams decide to squib kick when it's a 1-score game with very little time left. I know the goal is to keep the ball out of the hands of the other team's best returners but they almost always end up giving the other team good field position to start the drive.
Just ask Gary Barnett, but then again, he made the right call, the team did not execute.

Did someone tell Houston that they would be playing Army?

Makes me worried about CU vs AFA next year.
Don't get the logic, Army was a 10 win team that took OU to OT, AFA was hot garbage. The offenses are similar, but that's it.

Don't get the logic, Army was a 10 win team that took OU to OT, AFA was hot garbage. The offenses are similar, but that's it.

I just think it is going to be hard for the new staff to be on the same page with the players early in the year. It always takes time to develop that chemistry. Right in the middle of that process we are going to have to play the triple option, which even in the best of times gives good teams fits.

AFA isn’t as good as Army but that game is going to be a headache.

This Buffalo-Troy game is becoming a real barn-burner.

Wow ... the Rainbows and the Bulldogs don't appear to like each other very much.

I can't believe there is no one else on the TCU roster that can perform better than this QB.

Not that it matters, but why go for it there?

TCU had 3 timeouts, and Cal has done nothing offensively for 3+ quarters. They absolutely were going to get the ball back and their punt returner has been their biggest and really only weapon.

Back