What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Run the ball. Play tough Defense. Win.

Minshew is out of Rythm and ISU about to take the lead.

Smart, not really conservative.

Two 4th downs in scoring position and only 3 points to show for it. That is like what we are used to seeing with Mac.

It's the damn bowl game and you have momentum. Go for it and they probably get 7 points on one of those drives.

Can't count on stuffing WSU all game...

Two 4th downs in scoring position and only 3 points to show for it. That is like what we are used to seeing with Mac.

It's the damn bowl game and you have momentum. Go for it and they probably get 7 points on one of those drives.

Can't count on stuffing WSU all game...

He is going for it too, so he is choosing his spots. I really don't see the comparison to MM at all.

He is going for it too, so he is choosing his spots. I really don't see the comparison to MM at all.

Mac would punt and kick FGs constantly on 4th and short. We lost close games.

WSU now up 8 and getting momentum back.... ISU forcing the pass game when the run and PA pass game was working.

Mac would punt and kick FGs constantly on 4th and short. We lost close games.

WSU now up 8 and getting momentum back.... ISU forcing the pass game when the run and PA pass game was working.

MM (there is only one Mac people) was much more conservative than Campbell has been tonight. 4th and 5 is not a gimme.

MM (there is only one Mac people) was much more conservative than Campbell has been tonight. 4th and 5 is not a gimme.

Ok well let's see how it works out for them. WSU is now in good position to get the win.

In any game against a powerful offense, I would rather go for it and try to put up 7 points.

But this is a bowl game and an even bigger reason to go for it.

yay. a p12 bowl win.

this conference is begging for a program to rise up and do something. i love the pirate but his team just made ****ing iowa state look really really good. i know, matt campbell, blah, blah, blah. that's ****ing iowa state right there.

Ballgame. Iowa State had a chance but got too conservative with chances to take the lead. Good for the Pac12.

Would love to see our Buffs play with same defensive intensity and running power of ISU. That style can win in Pac consistently

And this is why I think the media overplays how terrible the Pac-12 is while ignoring the ACC and Big 12 in that conversation. All three are clearly looking up to the SEC and Big Ten right now.

And this is why I think the media overplays how terrible the Pac-12 is while ignoring the ACC and Big 12 in that conversation. All three are clearly looking up to the SEC and Big Ten right now.

The ACC and Big12 have teams in the playoff. We don't. That's what is noticed more than anything.

Back