What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Moos has it really tough!

"I love our student-athletes, but do we have 22 starters who are as good as there can be in the Big Ten? The answer is no," he said.

"I'm cleaning up the mess of bad decisions," Moos said with a chuckle. "I have to come here at almost 70 years old and sweep the floor."

🙄

I’m enjoying the fact reality has finally set in for them. The hilarious part is that even though they’re admitting they suck and don’t have good depth, they still think they’re just 22 walk-ons away from being the 90’s Huskers. Also, I’ve never seen a school or a program trash their student athletes more than Nebraska. How do you feel if you’re a football player there and your AD is telling the newspapers that you suck and you’re not good enough to even be a competitive depth player. Your coach is saying your weak minded and a pussy because you wear sweatshirts outside.

I’m enjoying the fact reality has finally set in for them. The hilarious part is that even though they’re admitting they suck and don’t have good depth, they still think they’re just 22 walk-ons away from being the 90’s ****ers. Also, I’ve never seen a school or a program trash their student athletes more than ****braska. How do you feel if you’re a football player there and your AD is telling the newspapers that you suck and you’re not good enough to even be a competitive depth player. Your coach is saying your weak minded and a ***** because you wear sweatshirts outside.
Moos and Frost don’t give a **** what the current guys in the roster think. They honestly believe they’re recruiting guys who are world beaters and that the answer to their problems lies in Frost turning over the roster. Slight problem- they’re not recruiting guys who are any better than the guys on their current roster. And the guys they do manage to recruit or transfer stick around for a year and then transfer.

They’re in a world of hurt and the trajectory (I’ve become enamored with that word) is not good.

Moos and Frost don’t give a **** what the current guys in the roster think. They honestly believe they’re recruiting guys who are world beaters and that the answer to their problems lies in Frost turning over the roster. Slight problem- they’re not recruiting guys who are any better than the guys on their current roster. And the guys they do manage to recruit or transfer stick around for a year and then transfer.

They’re in a world of hurt and the trajectory (I’ve become enamored with that word) is not good.

All of these things are true, it’s fun to watch.

Don’t forget the Salt Water Taffy!!
This. The only time we head to Estes is when my nephews come to visit us, we'll head up there, get a bunch of taffy, then cruise through the park looking for wildlife. For that reason, I really like Estes. If it wasn't for the nephews though, it's unlikely I'd ever go there.

The same one you toplofty bastards did. The Shi.t Show Bowl. A rematch of underperforming losers.
Au contraire, poire vaginale. Your expectations were to win the West. Second year of the First Son; a year of redemption & revenge wins that delightfully lit out like a fart in the wind.

We, of first year coach and picked last in our division, overperformed in beating Washington and, well, a certain poorly coached team from the wastelands. We stumbled, but recruiting is looking better than it has in years and very few Buff fans are wondering if we have the right guy at the helm.

Once again, it's positively *precious* that you're trying to boost your team up to our level. No sir, your trajectory is decidedly *down*; while we're feeling fairly upbeat. Stay down there where you belong and get used to it. Get familiar with the smell of your own stench.

Au contraire, poire vaginale. Your expectations were to win the West. Second year of the First Son; a year of redemption & revenge wins that delightfully lit out like a fart in the wind.

We, of first year coach and picked last in our division, overperformed in beating Washington and, well, a certain poorly coached team from the wastelands. We stumbled, but recruiting is looking better than it has in years and very few Buff fans are wondering if we have the right guy at the helm.

Once again, it's positively *precious* that you're trying to boost your team up to our level. No sir, your trajectory is decidedly *down*; while we're feeling fairly upbeat. Stay down there where you belong and get used to it. Get familiar with the smell of your own stench.
Elegant beat down, this post. Not only JelloSlapped! but with gloves.

Moos has it really tough!

"I love our student-athletes, but do we have 22 starters who are as good as there can be in the Big Ten? The answer is no," he said.

"I'm cleaning up the mess of bad decisions," Moos said with a chuckle. "I have to come here at almost 70 years old and sweep the floor."

🙄
This is delicious. They really have doubled down on Frost and are betting the house. “Won’t judge him until he has been here 3, 4, and yes, even 5 years” as he has to rebuild the team from the ground up.

This will allow Frost to permanently put the Huskers in the ground.

Last edited:
That bowl took place on Sept. 7. We won it.
Damn it! I forgot about that. Your season was complete after that game. The rest of the games played just didn't matter.

How's that trophy looking in the trophy case? I bet it brings tears in your eyes every time you look at it.

Damn it! I forgot about that. Your season was complete after that game. The rest of the games played just didn't matter.

How's that trophy looking in the trophy case? I bet it brings tears in your eyes every time you look at it.
It brings tears to somebody’s eyes.
5b91b58476094.image.jpg

Back