What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Were you at the CU/NU game last year when they tried to takeover Folsom? They were very, very, very, very easy to hate that day.
Yeah. I was there. I hated them up until they missed that field goal. Then I reverted to laughing at them. Uncontrollable laughter, in fact. And ridiculing them for spending upwards of $400 per ticket to see their ****ty football team lose - again. If you can’t laugh at that, you have no soul.

Record breaking WR JD Spielman taking a medical leave of absence from the team. Kind of a weird situation all around but it sounds like he’s never been a big fan of Frost. He’s referenced multiple times that he didn’t like Frost throwing his Riley teammates under the bus. Insiders have speculated for a while now that he would leave and head home to Minnesota. Frost stated they expect Spielman back by summer ball but their writers don’t believe that will happen.

68503484-027A-427A-8EDD-7F92D5379DCE.jpeg

Would be a pretty massive loss for them. They’ve already begun the slander claiming he doesn’t want to block in Frost’s system and that’s why he wants out. But they will have a lack of experience at WR in the spring and are desperately hoping for a transfer WR and their top WR commit to be eligible by fall.

Record breaking WR JD Spielman taking a medical leave of absence from the team. Kind of a weird situation all around but it sounds like he’s never been a big fan of Frost. He’s referenced multiple times that he didn’t like Frost throwing his Riley teammates under the bus. Insiders have speculated for a while now that he would leave and head home to Minnesota. Frost stated they expect Spielman back by summer ball but their writers don’t believe that will happen.

View attachment 34434

Would be a pretty massive loss for them. They’ve already begun the slander claiming he doesn’t want to block in Frost’s system and that’s why he wants out. But they will have a lack of experience at WR in the spring and are desperately hoping for a transfer WR and their top WR commit to be eligible by fall.
It's just a good news kind of day!

Thanks to the cornholes and the chiefs I can not stand red. Life long buff who has lived the last twenty years near Kansas City. I can’t stand the fans of these two crap teams. Luckily I moved two years ago and didn’t have to live through the Super Bowl this year. Their fans will totally be intolerable just like the cornholes.

View attachment 34434

If you have a playmaking WR, you hope he blocks but his value to the team is not for his blocking. A good coach would get him to do it well enough by having plays for him where selling a block is a move to set up the CB and get open. That's how you get buy-in with guys like that to block for real every now and then. You've got to make it be in his selfish best interest.

Thanks to the cornholes and the chiefs I can not stand red. Life long buff who has lived the last twenty years near Kansas City. I can’t stand the fans of these two crap teams. Luckily I moved two years ago and didn’t have to live through the Super Bowl this year. Their fans will totally be intolerable just like the cornholes.
Username checks out

I’ve found Nebraska fans to be downright humble recently. Dumbasses like Sureveyor aside, the majority of nub fans I interact with have come to the conclusion that their football program - and really their entire athletics department - is in about as bad of shape as it’s ever been in the history of the school. Financially they’re doing well, but the on-field/court performances are pathetic. Truly awful.

This would be really bad for them :ROFLMAO:
What happens when all the Florida kids also head home when they realize they should have stayed home

**** all of you ignorant spinlss souls.

Hating a program which is superior reveals envy of that program.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Some of you are decent humans.

Nobody cares about your ancient national championships in the 90s. 20 year olds this year were born in 2000, CFB players have no recollection or memory of your glory years.Your program is a has been and a fossil. Not that we have much room to talk, we're in the same boat, but we don't act like we're still in any way shape or form relevant.

Nebraska is about as relevant as Rutgers.

Nobody cares about your ancient national championships in the 90s. 20 year olds this year were born in 2000, CFB players have no recollection or memory of your glory years.Your program is a has been and a fossil. Not that we have much room to talk, we're in the same boat, but we don't act like we're still in any way shape or form relevant.

****braska is about as relevant as Rutgers.
Apparently you care. FYI: I didn't mention any of that ancient history.

****braska is about as relevant as Rutgers.

"Hating a program which is superior reveals envy of that program."

In what conceivable way is Nebraska superior?

**** all of you ignorant spinlss souls.

Hating a program which is superior reveals envy of that program.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Some of you are decent humans.
I feel like I’m constantly reminding you that the irony of that statement is completely lost on you.

TLDR TLDR sorry for long post:

I really thought skill positions would be a source of strength for Nebraska under Frost but it is crazy how much RB/WR depth has been bungled. Some of it is due to Riley - they took 3 WRs and a RB in the 2017 class and all have transferred away. But Frost has also lost his share of signed players including RBs: Mo Washington and Greg Bell and WRs: Jaron Woodyard, Andre Jones, Miles Hunt, Dominick Watt, and Darien Chase.

With JD absent from the team, they have 4 scholarship WRs for the spring. One is WanDale Robinson, a flex guy who spends a lot of time at RB (where he’s also desperately needed). One is former walk-on, Kade Warner, who is solid if unspectacular. The other two are redshirt freshmen who didn’t make an impact last year despite the desperate search for any WR not named JD to make some plays. Maybe they’ll be ready this year idk. I understand blaming Riley for a lot of things, but howtf does the WR room look that barren by year 3? Taking academic risks and making bad promises are two theories I’ve seen (well the academic risks are facts at this point).

Speaking of, they are hoping to get 2 ready-to-play WRs in the fall. Their 2nd highest rated ‘20 recruit, Zavier Betts, and the nation’s highest rated JUCO WR, Omar Manning, are both academic risks. They don’t know if they’ll be eligible. They managed to get RB Dedrick Mills miraculously qualified last year tho so maybe they’ll be alright. But it’s also a system that has seemingly had a steep learning curve (they take a lot of pre-snap penalties from skill positions).

At RB they have Dedrick Mills, who is a workhorse for them. Previously mentioned flex guy WanDale Robinson is real good, but also small and gets banged up. A RS freshman who had trouble getting on the field last year (I think naturally had blocking and playbook issues), but I would assume he will be better this year. And then a couple of fall arrival freshmen. They had these same depth issues last spring and it sounds like it really hamstrung Martinez’ development with basically a wasted spring. Looks like they got that figured out this time around lol.

They lose their entire starting DL, their leading tackler at ILB, and their top CB. And they have a ridiculously back-loaded schedule. 5 wins would be a good year for Frost!

full

This popped up on my Instagram feed this AM. Happy Friday! **** the Nubs!

*sources say that Frost and the AD didn’t want to take a chance on a graduate transfer and the ramifications to their storied program...

*source is complete sarcasm and pure entertainment.

Last edited:
Back