What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Can we turn of censoring in URLs so links that make fun of the nubs can be posted?

I dunno if you want to make fun too much fun of this........they're one of maybe a few schools it would make sense for this league to add (even if they got kicked out of the Big 10 for being a pain in the ass).

giphy.gif
I dunno if you want to make fun too much fun of this........they're one of maybe a few schools it would make sense for this league to add (even if they got kicked out of the Big 10 for being a pain in the ass).

If the Pac-12 were to take a non-AAU football power they’d take Boise St. They actually win games.

Meh. There are high school teams in this country who could beat some of the **** teams (like the one 60 miles up the road from us) Boise plays against.

Utah is still really hard for me to hate. Whittingham is a dick, but the guy is one of the best football coaches in the country. Hard to not think otherwise. Its an arranged marriage.

Nebraska? I've never seen a fanbase that outdoes themselves on a daily basis like they do. Sort of disappointed they won't play-was really looking forward to seeing Memorial Stadium empty for a Fusker game.

They get beat down regularly. They would have to be good again for it to have the same impact and that ain’t happening.
They just got one. My guess is they’ll get at least three more before the season is over.

I was referring to the Huskers getting their rears kicked hard like on that day back in 2001. Perhaps they need a 0-8 season this year. Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase.

The B1G’s Grant of Rights expires in 2023 if I’m not mistaken. The B1G prefers all members are AAU members. Maybe the Nubs have been told they are out after the GoR expires. It’s back to the Big 12 and I think it would be best for them in that case since they can have their old Thanksgiving clash with OU again. It’ll be interesting to see how they handle the couch burners of Morgantown.

I really doubt it will happen. After all, Northwestern and Indiana need cupcakes on their schedule, too. However, if it does, I’ll laugh - a lot.

I really doubt it will happen. After all, Northwestern and Indiana need cupcakes on their schedule, too. However, if it does, I’ll laugh - a lot.
It would never happen but imagine if the B1G told them to leave and the B12 didn't want them back.

kNU in the MWC???

It would never happen but imagine if the B1G told them to leave and the B12 didn't want them back.

kNU in the MWC???
If you were the Big 12, would you want them back, seeing the kind of bull**** they’ve pulled in the B1G without really adding anything to the conference?

Back