What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I thought about going with the corn cob pipe, but it's such a icon of the south and didn't want to offend any of fans down that way.

BOOM! He might have just made my point. Look who's hanging out at HuskerMax. I don't consider CU top of the list of teams for the Huskers to beat this year. Wisconsin is by far.

It's fun to see the hate for the Huskers begin to boil again from the little brother to the West. It's beginning to happen just the same from the one to the East too. Except they have my more of my attention. Could it be they are a better program than CU?

One of these days (sooner than later) you'll have Texas in the PAC12, then you will develop a whole new definition of hate for a program. If that happens, I and most all Husker fans will be squarely in your court.

Good luck with them. They don't know how to play fair.

Youve lost six games in a row to Wisconsin.

91 more days to go.

While the game resulted in a 19-19 tie and Woody Paige said it was like kissing your sister, the game still felt like a win because Husker fans were crying that Hudson was offsides on the FG block to end the game. They must have forgotten about another blocked kick earlier in the game.

91 more days to go.

While the game resulted in a 19-19 tie and Woody Paige said it was like kissing your sister, the game still felt like a win because Husker fans were crying that Hudson was offsides on the FG block to end the game. They must have forgotten about another blocked kick earlier in the game.

One of the coldest + best days of my life!

91 more days to go.

Those announcers were Nub dickheads.

90 more days until we beat Nebraska!

Remember that freezing downpour in Lincoln where after a fumble filled three quarters, Eric Binenemy scored four TDs in the 4Q to ice the Huskers and their fans? Must have been an awesome drive home for those Husker fans.

Remember that freezing downpour in Lincoln where after a fumble filled three quarters, Eric Binenemy scored four TDs in the 4Q to ice the Huskers and their fans? Must have been an awesome drive home for those Husker fans.
I can’t speak for the fuskers in attendance, but I can verify that it was a pretty awesome drive home for me.

That was the best game of mike pritchard’s career as a buff.

I remember the cries for firing Osborne.
Up to that point he could never win the big game which was normally Oklahoma. Then there was this new dog in town Colorado that they couldn’t beat.

Back