What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Yeah, 247 has them going 11-1.

View attachment 29884

Holic outlined it in another thread but they’ve been obliterated by attrition over the last few years. The ‘17 class, which has like 9 of an initial 21 recruits left, was hit the hardest but the ‘16 and ‘18 classes also had their fare share of attrition. If Mo Washington is exiled, they’ll have lost 4 of their top 8 recruits from the ‘18 class.

Adrian Martinez is really good (although still prone to dumb mistakes in the pocket) and Scott Frost single handedly took a winless team to undefeated are the only reasons I’m seeing for these high expectations.
Have to keep those subscriptions coming in from one of the most rabid fan bases

tenor.gif

Very blah day...I drink two big Monster Energy cans and I can't get going...but 86 more days until those cornheads from the east come to watch their team lose in Boulder!

My history with CU begins in 1989 so I'll just leave it to the older Buff fans to talk about that 1986 win over the cornheads.

Very blah day...I drink two big Monster Energy cans and I can't get going...but 86 more days until those cornheads from the east come to watch their team lose in Boulder!

My history with CU begins in 1989 so I'll just leave it to the older Buff fans to talk about that 1986 win over the cornheads.
So I was one of those that sat in the stands from 1980-1984 watching the Buffs get killed EVERY STINKING WEEK. Getting slaughtered by OU, MO and NE. 82-42 by OU (our ONLY nationally televised game that year). Losing to Drake Senior High School!!!
Won all of 1 game in 1980 - ISU
Won all of 1 game in 1984 - ISU (their kicker missed a chip shot to save us from a winless season)
To beat the Pusskers in 1986 was something unimaginable yet it happened. By 1989, beating NU wasn't just a delusional hope and dream, but for those of us that watched in horror during those dark days, the 1986 game was the turning point.

So I was one of those that sat in the stands from 1980-1984 watching the Buffs get killed EVERY STINKING WEEK. Getting slaughtered by OU, MO and NE. 82-42 by OU (our ONLY nationally televised game that year). Losing to Drake Senior High School!!!
Won all of 1 game in 1980 - ISU
Won all of 1 game in 1984 - ISU (their kicker missed a chip shot to save us from a winless season)
To beat the Pusskers in 1986 was something unimaginable yet it happened. By 1989, beating NU wasn't just a delusional hope and dream, but for those of us that watched in horror during those dark days, the 1986 game was the turning point.

Not just losing to Drake but losing to Drake twice in a row. Those teams were bad at a time when Nebraska was in full win at all cost mode with an array of thugs and other purchased talent and ahead of the curve in the better football through chemistry department.

When Mac publicly announced that he was going after Nebraska most people laughed, especially in Nebraska, soon enough they weren't laughing.

Mtn and WarBuff, You are two who truly understand pain as I do. I sure hope we savor the sweetness of being a great program once again under coach Tucker. Thank you both for refreshing these lovely memories. lol

Old news. He hasn't had his head in the game since his first season. A change may do him good.

I can certainly see how living in Lincoln and dealing with fuskers fans could make a guy wish he were someplace else and make it hard to focus.

And compared to being at Nebraska very few things are not good.

With all the leftover Nebraska players on the OSU roater. It's too bad CU doesn't have both Nebraska and Oregon State on the 2019 football schedule. Buff fans would've had the chance for two whole orgasms this year. Oh well. The opportunity of maybe having one will have to do.

Last edited:
With all the leftover Nebraska players on the OSU roater. It's too bad CU doesn't have both Nebraska and Oregon State on the 2019 football schedule. Buff fans would've had the chance for two whole orgasms this year. Oh well. The opportunity of maybe having one will have to do.
Nice to see that you edited your post and still ****ed it up. Roater? Try taking your dog’s dick out of your mouth before posting.

Back