What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So the Buffs ultimately killed more than just the program itself?
Feel what you want about the Buffs killing Nebraska's program. They didn't.
Is there a CU Buffalos shop at Estes? Can't see one being profitable considering the fan appeal towards the Buffs being really regional in nature. Many visitors to Estes come from many places outside the state of Colorado.

Feel what you want about the Buffs killing ****braska's program. They didn't.
Is there a CU Buffalos shop at Estes? Can't see one being profitable considering the fan appeal towards the Buffs being really regional in nature. Many visitors to Estes come from many places outside the state of Colorado.
Shouldn't you be working on game-planning for the Moral Victory Bowl?

Another example of your limited reading comprehension. People from Colorado don't go to Estes to buy stuff, be it CU gear or the tourist crap that makes up 90% of what they sell.

The people on this board pass through Estes on the way to actually do something in the park or beyond, not shop for polyester crap that reinforces the only part of our identity that we can cling to like fusker fans do.

The only significant money I have ever spent in that town is getting boots repaired at Komito Boots.

Why would I drive to Estes Park when I can go to any Dicks, King Soopers, Folsom Field, Target or Wal Mart and buy CU gear? It shows how stupid Husker fans are that they’re willing to drive to another state to buy something they can buy by driving down the street.

Thanks for defining my point. No, the Buffs don't garner much support outside of the metro area. That is fine, given that 3.5M++ people live in the Metro corridor compared to less than 2M in the entire state of Nebraska.

Estes Park is a place to get gas while visiting nature. It isn't some mecca to aspire to hang out in.

This is the difference between CU fans and NU fans.

Another example of your limited reading comprehension. People from Colorado don't go to Estes to buy stuff, be it CU gear or the tourist crap that makes up 90% of what they sell.

The people on this board pass through Estes on the way to actually do something in the park or beyond, not shop for polyester crap that reinforces the only part of our identity that we can cling to like ****er fans do.

The only significant money I have ever spent in that town is getting boots repaired at Komito Boots.
They do have good caramel apples.

Estes Park :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fusker fans love Estes Park. Literally every conversation that I have had with one when discussing where I’m from goes something like this:
Fusker: “Where are you from?”
Me: “Colorado.”
Fusker: “Oooooooh, I’ve been to Colorado!”
Me: “Lemme guess, Estes Park.”
Fusker: “OMG! Yaas! How on earth did you ever know that?!”
Me: “It’s what you people do.”

I personally don’t understate the distaste for Estes Park, I quite enjoy it. But I also go for a day or a weekend every 5+ years.

oh and **** the Huskers

Nebraska fans never waddle more than 50 yards from the road when visiting a national park. They are the ones that require the park service to post those danger signs of extreme physical stress for a 1.5 mile round trip hike. They are the fudgies that gobble up sweets from their fifth wheel. A t-shirt shop in Estes Park was perfect for them.

Last edited:
****braska fans never waddle more than 50 yards from the road when visiting a national park. They are the ones that require the park service to post those danger signs of extreme physical stress for a 1.5 mile round trip hike. They are the fudgies that gobble up sweats from their fifth wheel. A t-shirt shop in Estes Park was perfect for them.

Theres a national park in Nebraska? That states one of the biggest hellholes in the country.

one of the more overrated places to see in this state. Once you've done it once....there's not much of a reason to go back.

Yeah, I enjoy it but that’s my thing, it’s a quiet town. My now wife and I took our 2nd date there to a cafe for breakfast and spent the day drinking beers outside and getting to know each other and we took our engagement photos there, so it’s more special for me. With that said I still would say I’ve been there like 6-8 times and 3 of those times were weddings lol, so I’m not going constantly.

Last edited:
Yeah, I enjoy it but that’s my thing, it’s a quiet town. My now wife and I took our 2nd date there to a care for breakfast and spent the day drinking beers outside and getting to know each other and we took our engagement photos there, so it’s more special for me. With that said I still would say I’ve been there like 6-8 times and 3 of those times were weddings lol, so I’m not going constantly.

She want to go in the Fusker store?

Moos has it really tough!

"I love our student-athletes, but do we have 22 starters who are as good as there can be in the Big Ten? The answer is no," he said.

"I'm cleaning up the mess of bad decisions," Moos said with a chuckle. "I have to come here at almost 70 years old and sweep the floor."

🙄

Back