What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I had a few ****er fan friends on FB swear that Mickey Joseph and a few former Whoregon colleagues of Frost were going to caravan to Lincoln to coach with him and rebuild the glory of Nub football...I was laughing then, I laugh now!
giphy.gif

The State of ****braska is a national embarrassment.
I don’t know about a national embarrassment, but it’s certainly embarrassing to the Big 10. The ****iness of their football team is only eclipsed by the ****iness of their basketball team.

As for when Tucker State University faces off the Nubs...it’s not a difficult choice who to root for. Tucker will be linked to CU and any win over the Nubs is going to remind them that they still lost to CU.

If Frosty beats Tucker, CU still wins anyway.

As for when Tucker State University faces off the Nubs...it’s not a difficult choice who to root for. Tucker will be linked to CU and any win over the Nubs is going to remind them that they still lost to CU.

If Frosty beats Tucker, CU still wins anyway.
I agree, is there a way for both teams to lose? Maybe a free Runza giveaway goes awry and mass chaos ensues?

Looks like our favorite Husker fan is even panning this hire on that trailer trash forum. If KD beats the Nubs in 2023, we might never see our favorite Husker fan here again.

Apparently there's not enough ****braska hate going on in Colorado.

Don't mistake Coloradan’s (and everyone’s) hate for Californians infestation and their ****ty ****ing driving for hating you any less. You’re just down on the totem pole because Nebraska is really insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

It’s weird, but I’m finding my actual hate for Nebraska starting to fade just a bit. It’s morphing into casual indifference. I still find humor in ridiculing them and their red polyester clad minions, but mostly I just laugh at them instead of actually hating them.

Maybe it’s a product of my own aging.

It’s weird, but I’m finding my actual hate for ****braska starting to fade just a bit. It’s morphing into casual indifference. I still find humor in ridiculing them and their red polyester clad minions, but mostly I just laugh at them instead of actually hating them.

I prefer humor than hate too. Ridicule is another good thing too.

It’s weird, but I’m finding my actual hate for ****braska starting to fade just a bit. It’s morphing into casual indifference. I still find humor in ridiculing them and their red polyester clad minions, but mostly I just laugh at them instead of actually hating them.

Were you at the CU/NU game last year when they tried to takeover Folsom? They were very, very, very, very easy to hate that day.

Back