What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Frost should never have left UCF, where it’s easy to recruit and win. ****braska is a perennial basement dweller program in a boring part of the country with questionable academics. Not sure why any recruit would want to go there.
He didn’t recruit those players he won with. They were recruited by the previous coach. And Nebraska couldn’t fire him if they wanted to. If you fire the Golden Boy who played there, who else would take the job that worth a crap? They have to ride this out. Listened to the Cowherd clip where he bagged on NU and read comments. One guy said ‘There are no NU fans that want him fired.’ I replied ‘There are no CU or any other Big 10 teams that want him fired either!’

This is the 5th or 6th early enrollee they’ve lost in the last 4 years that didn’t make it to fall camp. The pandemic is a weird time and the rumor going around is that he wants to play closer to home because of family issues. So maybe it’s just that simple. But then you hear stories like ‘16 WR Derrion Grim who claimed the staff lied to him about things to do in Lincoln and you wonder what kinda BS they promise these HS kids lol. Oh and there’s rumors that another EE from the ‘20 class has been considering transferring as well.

Just incredible to me that a player would arrive in January and leave before fall camp starts. I know this whole pandemic is scary but Nebraska was losing EEs like this before the pandemic.

Getting to Lincoln in January and dealing with that boring town in the crappy weather has to be part of it. Then you factor in that you are MONTHS away from real football starting and the decision to go to Nebraska would weigh heavily on anyone. At least when you get there in June, you’ve got football right around the corner and the sun is out.

Interesting to think about though. We have learned that if you cant do all the things you are used to during this time, it is better than nothing to sit outside. As such, we have spent a lot more time in OC since this started which works weather wise. I imagine doing as we did in April would be hit or miss in the dung pile And might drive you to seek better locations.

Yeah. Without an easy non conference schedule, they are far less likely to have a winning record this year.

They're gonna award Frosty another fake national championship like UCF did if the season is cancelled.

And after a 7-6 season, they’ll give Frost an extension.

4-5 tops. Their last five games: @Ohio State, Penn State, @Iowa, @Wisconsin, Minnesota. Assuming the schedule stays that way, they're going to be double digit dogs in all 5 of those games.

4-5 tops. Their last five games: @Ohio State, Penn State, @Iowa, @Wisconsin, Minnesota. Assuming the schedule stays that way, they're going to be double digit dogs in all 5 of those games.

If the Big Ten goes to 10 games, that's another game against the East Division. Since they played Maryland last year, perhaps that means they get either Michigan school.

5-5 would get him an extension...LOL.

Just incredible to me that a player would arrive in January and leave before fall camp starts. I know this whole pandemic is scary but ****braska was losing EEs like this before the pandemic.

Getting to Lincoln in January and dealing with that boring town in the crappy weather has to be part of it. Then you factor in that you are MONTHS away from real football starting and the decision to go to ****braska would weigh heavily on anyone. At least when you get there in June, you’ve got football right around the corner and the sun is out.

I'm not surprised. He had a bat crazy commitment signing day and it looked like he didn't know what he really wanted to do. Then he come back into the room and announced his commitment to the Husk-ers. The way I see it he has to do what is best for him and his family during this unique time. Nebras-ka's 2020 class is still very strong. Stronger than CU's by far.

But if CU fans want to relish in this, then carry on if it makes you feel good.

If CU wins in 2023 and 2024 and doesn't meet the Huskers in a bowl game this decade, Nebraska will have the longest stretch of not winning in this series by 2030.

Going to hit 10 years since the last Husker win over the Buffs...I like that!

I'm not surprised. He had a bat crazy commitment signing day and it looked like he didn't know what he really wanted to do. Then he come back into the room and announced his commitment to the Husk-ers. The way I see it he has to do what is best for him and his family during this unique time. Nebras-ka's 2020 class is still very strong. Stronger than CU's by far.

Not relishing in the news at all. Couldn’t care less. You know what I do relish? Beating Nebraska on the field.

Scoreboard (x2), bitch!

Not relishing in the news at all. Couldn’t care less. You know what I do relish? Beating ****braska on the field.

Scoreboard (x2), bitch!
That and fusker fans slowly coming to the realization that they aren't anything close to an elite program anymore.

How many more absolute beatings is it going to take by the likes of Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and even some G5 and FCS schools before the rest of them realize that the glory years are long gone.

Welcome back, bitch.

Saw some nub on twitter arguing that CU was Lucky to beat Nebraska the last two seasons since they are rebuilding currently with Frost.

He must have forgotten CU has gone 5-7 the last three seasons. lol

Saw some nub on twitter arguing that CU was Lucky to beat ****braska the last two seasons since they are rebuilding currently with Frost.

He must have forgotten CU has gone 5-7 the last three seasons. lol
Right! Don't pay much attention to a guy like him. That "Nub" fan hasn't seen the light of day since he graduated from high school (if he even did years ago). He probably still lives in the basement of his parent's house. That or he's has a PDH and is afraid to get a real job, and is still living in the basement of his parent's house. Either way he's an idiot.

Right! Don't pay much attention to a guy like him. That "Nub" fan hasn't seen the light of day since he graduated from high school (if he even did years ago). He probably still lives in the basement of his parent's house. That or he's has a PDH and is afraid to get a real job, and is still living in the basement of his parent's house. Either way he's an idiot.
What's a PDH? Is that something you get in Nub land when you can finally tie your shoes like a big boy?

I also use "Nub" fan as a means of referring to the entire fan base.

Might need a poll for this-but should we replace the honorable mayor of Bucksnort with Nebraska Football: 2020 National Champions in sarcasm font in surveyor's profile if the season gets cancelled?

Might need a poll for this-but should we replace the honorable mayor of Bucksnort with ****braska Football: 2020 National Champions in sarcasm font in surveyor's profile if the season gets cancelled?
Who needs a poll for that? Just do it...we're all in agreement.

Back