What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So Eddie Mac and his wife could be suing the B1G to get the season back on? Maybe they aren't confident enough that both their QB sons at Michigan and Nebraska will be starting QBs in the spring. If both Mac sons who are QBs make it in the NFL, that family is going to be set for a long time.

His wife may be one of the biggest Karen's out there - takes after Eddie Mac's mom. I grew up and went to grad school with that family. His mom stormed into Coach K's office at Duke because Billy (Eddie Mac's little bro) wasn't the headliner and took backseat to Laettner and Hurley. Coach K laughed, so mom took Billy and headed off to Vandy. Too many stories to even post - similar patterns seen at Valor. Good kids, but the moms are a bit over controlling if things do follow through on their narrative.

Eddie is no charm on the sidelines either. My oldest played baseball in AYL vs one of the little Macs and dad was so bad that he was banned from watching or being near the fields. He is a prize and sounds like his wife is a good match for him

That family is already set for a long time.

The more I hear about Ed McCafferey, the more I dislike him.
1. But has there ever been a receiver more fearless running a route across the middle of the field?
2. McCaffrey*

06A11209-D02B-47EF-9614-F95F64030609.jpeg

DnJpGJgVsAA6vIs.jpg

Martinez would be a really good QB if he could just transport himself back the the 1990's, in that era he would have been outstanding. A guy who is a threat on any running play and can make enough one read throws to the guys opened up by the running game to generate some big plays

Unfortunately for Nebraska it is now 2020, having a triple option QB who is an elusive runner with power and can make the reads and pitches no longer works against defenses with DEs who run <4.6 and OLBs who are in the 4/5 range. A QB has to be able make plays with his arm hitting smaller windows because guys are rarely going to be left alone. He also has to be able to make at least basic reads and go to secondary receivers because again guys aren't going to be left alone.

Nebraska has yet to figure that out although their confusion is perfectly understandable.

In much of the state the hairstyles, clothing, music, housing, dining options, and most importantly beliefs and attitudes could be straight out of 1994. If it weren't for new model pickup trucks and meth you could think you had entered a time warp.

At least until you hear the scores of the fuskers football games on the radio as they are trying to again figure out why another G5 or FCS team beat them or why another B1G team dropped 45 points on their defense.

The only thing holding back Scott Frost at Nebraska is that he didn't inherit one of the most talented teams that had epically under-achieved under their prior coaching staff. Frost took over a boat load of NFL talent and parlayed that into a hometown gig where the rich farmers will invest their Federal subsidy and bailout money in the unrealistic dream of winning football. Someone had to take their money, so it's got to double hurt when they find out they were swindled by hometown boy wonder!

The only thing holding back Scott Frost at ****braska is that he didn't inherit one of the most talented teams that had epically under-achieved under their prior coaching staff. Frost took over a boat load of NFL talent and parlayed that into a hometown gig where the rich farmers will invest their Federal subsidy and bailout money in the unrealistic dream of winning football. Someone had to take their money, so it's got to double hurt when they find out they were swindled by hometown boy wonder!
He hide the money in his closet? He's good at hiding in there from what I remember. :D

Another ‘20 South Florida recruit says no thanks to living in Lincoln. This time, it’s their 3rd highest rated recruit from the ‘20 class. I know the pandemic is a weird time but Nebraska landed 5 recruits from south Florida last cycle and a Miami recruiting analyst said he’d be surprised if any of them finished their careers with Nebraska. At the time, it sounded like bitterness, especially to Nebraska fans. 3 of the 5 have left the team already and there have been whispers about the other 2.

I was concerned for Surveyor after his last post in here. He was really certain Nebraska’s ‘20 class was elite but forgot that Frost makes sketchy promises and has struggled to keep a lot of the talent he gets signed.

76109460-5C03-49A1-81F9-E00885394E4C.jpeg
F2012FF4-95BA-434A-8169-A8C5011D060C.jpeg

Last edited:

Another ‘20 South Florida recruit says no thanks to living in Lincoln. This time, it’s their 3rd highest rated recruit from the ‘20 class. I know the pandemic is a weird time but ****braska landed 5 recruits from south Florida last cycle and a Miami recruiting analyst said he’d be surprised if any of them finished their careers with ****braska. At the time, it sounded like bitterness, especially to ****braska fans. 3 of the 5 have left the team already and there have been whispers about the other 2.

I was concerned for Surveyor after his last post in here. He was really certain ****braska’s ‘20 class was elite but forgot that Frost makes sketchy promises and has struggled to keep a lot of the talent he gets signed.

View attachment 39203
View attachment 39202

Love the loser comments to the tweet. It is all the B10’s fault, not Frosty. Only means that he will stick around even longer than he should. 😜

Guess Nebraska is still in purgatory for what their players have done off the field in the 1990's.

I'm a little worried that this thread is a CU AD scheme, based on an LBJ observation:

If we can convince the lowest buff fans that they're better off than the best ****er fan, they won't care that we can't win anything else.
In!

Back