What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

My brother who until recently was a HS coach in AZ believes that more than a few of their best players are ready to leave. His source is pretty dang solid. It's not a done deal but the word is Frost doesn't have the respect of the players and they hate his guts.

I hope he stays a long time. He will fire the DC soon to buy another 2 years.

My brother who until recently was a HS coach in AZ believes that more than a few of their best players are ready to leave. His source is pretty dang solid. It's not a done deal but the word is Frost doesn't have the respect of the players and they hate his guts.

I hope he stays a long time. He will fire the DC soon to buy another 2 years.
I would not be the least bit surprised.... It looks like a lost ship... I watched Frost's presser for fun:

Saturday Down South says Frost threw his players under the bus... I see anything, If see anything, it is Frost's lack of passion coming through... He is lost. He should of had fire coming out of his eyes... I couldn't imagine Leach, Gundy or just about DivI coach not just going balls out ballistic after that performance at home... Even by Hawk presser standards, this was just pathetic...

I don't think the Buffs will have to worry about the Fuskers anytime in the near future... They just suck... I'm a CU fan and Husker hater, but this 1st game that I have ever watched where I looked at the TV and did not want one of those players on the Buff sideline.... No Ahman Greens, Steinkulers, no passion... They have little talent on either side of the ball...

The H.uskers are so bad under Frost's leadership that I'm almost considering becoming CU football fan. Almost that is. I'll wait until after the 2021 recruit signing date had passed and I see who transfers before deciding. CSU is an option too. At least with a fresh start as a CSU fan I'd know mediocrity is the expectated norm.

The H.uskers are so bad under Frost's leadership that I'm almost considering becoming CU football fan. Almost that is. I'll wait until after the 2021 recruit signing date had passed and I see who transfers before deciding. CSU is an option too. At least with a fresh start as a CSU fan I'd know mediocrity is the expectated norm.
Mediocrity is to CSU as good is to the fuskers since late 2001

It doesn’t matter who stays, who goes or who Nebraska signs in the next class. Frost sucks. Nebraska sucks. You suck.

CSU and Nebraska have a long way to go to get to mediocrity.

Welcome back, my friend. I have to tell you, I’m starting to feel incredibly bad for you. Your team is horrible and doesn’t show any signs of getting better. You have a coach that is clearly in over his head and he is not building a culture that anyone can perceive. I’m feeling empathy in ways that I can only attribute to my family that has extensive Nebraska ties. Know that your pain is felt....and enjoyed! Scoreboard x2, bitch!

Quarterback play has been awful.
Frost has passed on:
Joe Burrow
The Rutgers QB who looks pretty good. (Vestal)
The Oregon St QB who looked pretty good (Gebbia).

Nub fans who still support Frost are blind. It's not the QB, it's Frost. Vedral and Gebbia both look much better after transfer than they did under Frost.

Quarterback play has been awful.
Frost has passed on:
Joe Burrow
The Rutgers QB who looks pretty good. (Vestal)
The Oregon St QB who looked pretty good (Gebbia).

Nub fans who still support Frost are blind. It's not the QB, it's Frost. Vedral and Gebbia both look much better after transfer than they did under Frost.
Gotta think the next QB transfer is Martinez, since he’s been jumped on the depth chart by McCaffrey.

Rutgers is like 50 miles from the shore, but ok.
Victor Rasuk Romance GIF by ABC Network

“I’ll tell you what’s a competitive advantage: Ohio State’s schedule compared to Nebraska’s. That’s a competitive advantage, and that’s something the conference should control.” - Nebraska AD Bill Moos.

Citing a tough upcoming slate of crossover games with Big Ten East opponents, Frost is said to have asked for more games against teams like Indiana, rather than the likes of Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State.

38F8DBF6-0E82-4193-8CE6-E96A6A43E14E.jpeg

Back