What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

The bigger and longer the failure that Frost is at Nebraska, the better that job becomes. That may seem odd, but it’s the huge chasm between fan expectations and reality that makes that job suck. The fan base is getting less delusional. That’s a start. And with a more realistic base, the sheer dollars that the Big 10 TV contract affords will attract a decent candidate to that job.

The bigger and longer the failure that Frost is at ****braska, the better that job becomes. That may seem odd, but it’s the huge chasm between fan expectations and reality that makes that job suck. The fan base is getting less delusional. That’s a start. And with a more realistic base, the sheer dollars that the Big 10 TV contract affords will attract a decent candidate to that job.

I'm worried Fusker might make a run at Karl Dorrell.

The bigger and longer the failure that Frost is at ****braska, the better that job becomes. That may seem odd, but it’s the huge chasm between fan expectations and reality that makes that job suck. The fan base is getting less delusional. That’s a start. And with a more realistic base, the sheer dollars that the Big 10 TV contract affords will attract a decent candidate to that job.
This.

Really good football people know that Frost is a fraud. He was hot, but there was always an asterisk next to his short run of success at UCF, which was that he won with the other coaches players.

Dan Hawkins was a hot coach also., For a time.

Assuming your next coach comes from a pool of knowledgeable football coaches, Frost's ineptitude will be obvious to all and this not limit the pool.

NCAA paying kids to endorse "Johnny's Used Cars" could allow ****braska to once again buy talent. It's why I'm against it. Provide a stipend to every player equally, but do not allow endorsement deals as it will immediately be abused by boosters.

Probably the best thing Bill Moos can do, I just borrow a line from Mike Bohner: "look I can't say it any differently: we hit a dry well." Fusker fans can understand that, as some of their water wells go dry.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Bill Moos is gone before Frost. Dude has been a whiny little bitch and he’s the one responsible for giving Frost the contract he has.

Could be in for some upheaval in niblet land.

He may take the high road and just resign.... Moos is a whiner, but I sort of like him because he wants to play CU and Utah does not do it for me as a rival.

These comments have aged well:

Was he the guy that shaved his head after they lost to the Buffs last season... He did not look any better in his "black-shirt" against IL... Lovie didn't even need his beard to thrash those clowns...

Heh. JoJo Doman. I had forgotten about that guy. So while he’s getting his head beat in by the likes of Illinois, CU is in the prime TV spot playing USC for first place in the division. How’s that “big time football” thing working out for him?

The Fusker report card is pretty comical read: the best quote is about the Black uniforms:

Adidas Alternates: D There’s nothing really wrong with the Blackshirt alternative uniforms from a design perspective. The problem is that NU is now 0-4 when wearing the black, and frankly, the players play worse in the gimmick uniforms. Rewrite the contract and tell Adidas it doesn’t work. They probably won’t mind, simply because the Huskers poor performances in these uniforms won’t generate a lot of sales. Nebraska’s home and away uniforms are classic and traditional, and variations like the “surrender whites” only hurts the brand.

Although he tried to blame officiating, I think he knew that was a lost cause!

Heh. JoJo Doman. I had forgotten about that guy. So while he’s getting his head beat in by the likes of Illinois, CU is in the prime TV spot playing USC for first place in the division. How’s that “big time football” thing working out for him?
Every time his name is called, I light up with that phrase!!!
The entire Big Ten Conference is so motivated to beat them nowadays because they are sick of hearing about the 90's.

Back