What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Score Prediction Thread

Perfect setup for a Buff win, 27-21. UA can't get motivated given our conference losing streak, and it's in Boulder. The only remaining ingredients to carry out the surprise is to play max-effort football with min-mistakes.

Perfect setup for a Buff win, 27-21. UA can't get motivated given our conference losing streak, and it's in Boulder. The only remaining ingredients to carry out the surprise is to play max-effort football with min-mistakes.
yea, we have only thought this ^ ^ how many times in the past? for how many years?

only to get kneed in the nuts

It's super fun to be a fan of a team whose best chance to win is based on the opposing team's lack of interest.

I only think a few basic things need to happen for CU to win.
1. a good start (we've had that only vs Nichols State).
2. No disastrous plays such as blocked punts, 4th down tipped passes going for TDs rather than falling incomplete....
3. Stay assignment-sound on D (run-fits) and Tackle soundly (asking a lot of Frosh LBs). UA needs to run the ball to be successful. Solomon won't beat you with his arm without the running game setting it up.
4. Counter the all-out blitz on offense and make them pay for it. That includes inside zone running plays.

In the past, when we'd start fast, we all thought "oh boy, how long before they start to exploit something"?

I really feel that a fast start would snowball our confidence and that's key right now. It's time some breaks fall the Buffs way.

Last edited:
I only think a few basic things need to happen for CU to win.
1. a good start (we've had that only vs Nichols State).
2. No disastrous plays such as blocked punts, 4th down tipped passes going for TDs rather than falling incomplete....
3. Stay assignment-sound on D (run-fits) and Tackle soundly (asking a lot of Frosh LBs). UA needs to run the ball to be successful. Solomon won't beat you with his arm without the running game setting it up.
4. Counter the all-out blitz on offense and make them pay for it. That includes inside zone running plays.

In the past, when we'd start fast, we all thought "oh boy, how long before they start to exploit something"?

I really feel that a fast start would snowball our confidence and that's key right now. It's time some brakes fall the Buffs way.
You make a lot of good points, not the least of which is your last sentence. It's definitely time for things to start going our way! I really hope, for everyone's sake, most importantly the players, we get the W this weekend.

UA ~= ASU
home instead of road +3
Sefo hits a wide open WR +7
CU 34
no cursed plays sent down by the FB gods -14 for opponent
UA 34

UA worn down by altitude in OT get stopped!

Diego wins it in OT with a 34 yard FG.
CU 37 UA 34

My pediction every week of Pac 12 play until proven wrong:

UA: Too Much

CU: Not Enough

Last edited:
I'm calling the win for two reasons.

First I'm a ****ing optimist and I always think our Buffs will find a way

And second something in me honestly thinks we're finally desperate enough to play crazy, call aggressive plays and win a game.

**** it,
Buffs 35
Pussies 28

I'm calling the win for two reasons.

First I'm a ****ing optimist and I always think our Buffs will find a way

And second something in me honestly thinks we're finally desperate enough to play crazy, call aggressive plays and win a game.

**** it,
Buffs 35
Pussies 28

Coach MM?

CU Buffs, against the ropes
all hope lost
but then comes a man
fire in his heart
becomes a leader
named P Lindsay
leads the team
to a homeland victory

28-21 CU

UA 45-21. Can't pick this team until they stop talking about how close they are and go beat someone.

Back